1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wigan Athletic thread

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by connor wigham, Jun 19, 2011.

1. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

Hi guys im wigan i wrote match reviwes on this board last season to all the new people who have come here to make this how it is welcome i was thinking that everything wigan can have a sticky so all speculation,deals and departures can be post there and anything else to do with them to.

Also i was thinking we could next season invite a fan from anouther team to post here how they expect there team will do baised on there last game and a prediction too

Also how about we get our selfs a moderator we have people on this place to set up nominations and possibly a vote

Furthermore i was thinking about a banner i dont know the specifications for one but i will check with mick or syd (the people who run the board if you dont know)

and lastly if you lot know any kind of wigan fan invite them on here even if it is just to get extra banter for what im sure will be an interesting season ahead

2. sonjack5

sonjack5 New Member

Wigan. How are we doing on here now? Any chance of a quick head count to see how many fans we have?

3. connor wigham

we have 7 that i know who post on here all the time and when i went through all the threads looking for fans to ask if it was ok to be mod i found at least 5 more so in terms of fans not to many but more then outher teams right now

4. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

hello wigan when did you do your last head count because ive been here from 3/6/2011 you can find me at fromthestands i have done a few comments and post so how many more of us there cause ive posted a few swans fans a well and thay seam a happy buntch of fans...

5. connor wigham

mate i included you dont worry

6. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

hello wigan your idea of inviting other fans to post to this site sounds like a good one if we do it each week. wi don`t we start with swans fans like iv said before thay sound a decent buntch of fans and we are linked in a way.what do you think if thay want to that is...:emoticon-0100-smile

7. connor wigham

fromthestands i have actually just about sorted it with most clubs now the swansea mod is actually finding someone to do it now there will be loads of teams coming on here before and after the game i hope ;) the biggest name i think is cyprussyd who is the one who runs the site for sunderland but every team has a big name so fans will follow coming over i hope

8. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Well I hope your fan base improves on here over the old BBC 606, hell it was like a morgue, mind if you got two, that will be an improvement over the old 606!...................
    please log in to view this image

9. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Shut up Dragon <ok>

10. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

11. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

" Shut up Dragon " Do you have any idea what your asking Millens Lol !!

12. MabonJack

MabonJack New Member

wigan

i have spoken to our matchday thread guy on the swans board and he is happy to sort out the thread for you and will pm you nearer the time of our match

13. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

i must say ive got to agree there dragon what as happend to the latics fans. on the old bbc606 we had legions of fans does anybody know were thay are if your out there come back and lets hear what you`ve got to say on the lattest news...

14. batch

batch New Member

There isnt any news. Thats the problem.

15. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

there is news mike pollitt latics second keeper signs a one year extension to is contract wich he says he`s very happy about because of is age and that he wants to keep going as long as he can...