1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who shall we buy?

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Bolton4Europe, May 30, 2011.

1. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

Providing someone finally looks on here, I'm still wondering who we are going to buy in the summer, as we're going to need quite a few more players than usual.

Cahill is likely to leave, with clubs looking at him, and he is apparently worth £15mil after that England cap, so we'd have money to buy a new CB and maybe another one for cover, but who? I can't really think of any.

We've also got that CM situation. I know we were unlucky with Holden/ M.Davies, but with Cohen going and Gavin Mccann going (lol), we need one or two who could hopefully break through. I'm seeing dislike to Mumaba dispite doing his job quite effectively, so another CDM would be brill. Depends what Coyle feels about the players he's got. We've also got the situation that Holden might not be as good after his injury, it's happened to decent players many times before.

I feel the wings are fine, and it would take a bit of money to improve on what we had, so there is no point anyway. People say Taylor and Petrov aren't good enough, good enough for what? Get real.

Striker is the other MAIN problem, as Sturridge goes back to Chelsea and Elmander goes to Turkey (probably). Klasnic is better as an impact sub, and K.Davies is good enough for PL level for another 1/2 seasons, so really we need someone to get us the goals.

10-15 goals is all we need from a striker and if he can pass, then I don't care who we buy. I think Coyle should spend the majority of money on this one position, a good long-term striker and we'll be sorted for a while for goals :)

The question is, who?

2. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member