1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where will Arsenal fan Bale go ?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by I am Gooner, Dec 27, 2012.

?

Where will Arsenal fan Bale go ?

1. Real Madrid

2. Barcelona

3. Man Utd

4. AC Milan

5. Stay at Spuds

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am Gooner

I am Gooner Member

With yet again the pundits getting all excited over Gareth Bale, I cant see him staying at tottenham for too long. I think he could well end up going to a Manchester club, Chelsea or apparently Real Madrid want him. Personally I would like to see him go abroad so we dont have to see him much any more. Do you think he will leave ****e hart lane and where doyou think he will go?

2. Bergkampspilot

Bergkampspilot Active Member

I don't think bale is going anywhere. Remember he is British so playing for one of the great Spanish or Italian sides would be a daunting prospect for him even though he is talented enough to be a success. IF he was to move then it would be to either of the Manchester clubs or maybe even Chelsea.

3. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

I think it all depends on who buys your jack w and walcott. I know Real M chelsea united and city are all very rich but they can't afford to buy all 3.

4. Bergkampspilot

Walcott leaving is a strong possibility. Not quite sure why you mentioned Jack as a player leaving anytime soon...

5. EmirAleks

EmirAleks Well-Known Member

What a lame attempt of a wind up

6. Bergkampspilot

:biggrin: I thought it was but it was so lame and obvious I failed to bite. Almost made me question Colin's sanity but hey who am I to judge a spuds mental state.

7. remembercolinlee

Just joining in with the OP s game of random transfer bollocks .... I know Jack ain't leaving .... He just signed a new contract didn't he? Like bale did.

8. Bergkampspilot

Fair play Colin :tongue:

9. remembercolinlee

My state of mind...on my way to inlaws stuck in traffic from hell with a hormonal 15 yr old a 9 yr old who is asking if we are there yet and Mrs Colin lee ranting like a lunatic at dumbass drivers getting in her way...my state of mind ain't good <laugh>

10. cjuliennech1

cjuliennech1 Member

Yes he is british but he is still only 23 so who knows by the time he's 26 he could want a different challenge. I really think that man city will have a go at trying to sign him though in the summer he would be one player that i think would improve their team and give them some attacking drive and penetration.

11. I am Gooner

I am Gooner Member

Random bollocks is it?

http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/13/real-madrid-set-aside-56million-to-fund-gareth-bale-transfer-3316166/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...completely-impossible--Andre-Villas-Boas.html
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...udrup-advises-gareth-bale-to-snub-real-madrid
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/414667/20121213/chelsea-transfer-news-marcelo-real-madrid-bale.htm

Theres a little proof that there has been media speculation about Bale and thats just a few after googling "gareth bale madrid". Theres been plenty of talk about it and I never said he wouild leave this month, just that I think he will leave at some point, which so you know I think will be at either the end of this season or next season. Jack Wilshere by contrast has just signed a long term contract and has not been linked to bids by other clubs by any remotely reputable sources that I am aware of.

So as I asked, where do you think he will go?

12. Bergkampspilot

Haha been there got the t-shirt mate. 'Tis the season to be jolly' my arse!

13. remembercolinlee

Bale just signed a 5 year contract . He just had a kid. He said on countless occasions he is happy at spurs.
    As for reliable sources....are you kidding?
    The mail, metro and goal.com <laugh>
    Bale may leave...so might jack...in the future...anything now about their transfers is blocks by papers desperate to make a transfer story to sell papers at a quiet time of year...just my opinion ... But its bollocks

14. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

The thing with Bale is that he is simply not consistant enough to make it at one of Europe's elite Clubs.

At Tottenham he's the superstar at Real Madrid he would just be a bench warmer.

15. remembercolinlee

The 3 girls in the car win me ain't sucking jolly by any stretch of the imagination!

16. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

Can't see him going to anyone but Real. United can't afford him, City are trying to reduce their spending and Chelsea aready have a quality winger. Barcelona are the only others that could come in from him but I still can't see them putting enough money forward.

One major problem in any move, besides the money, is that he wants to play the same winger/forward role as Ronaldo and I don't think he'll leave if the team is going to play him at left back.

17. totsfan

totsfan Well-Known Member

he's got as much chance of moving as Wilshire has,both on 5 year contract's

18. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

who gives a **** where he goes.

totsfan, contracts mean nothing, if a player wants to go, then that's that. Wilshere doesn't want to go, he's an Arsenal boy through and through, so I don't see why you silly thick headed spurs fans keep mentioning 'Wilshere', silly ****s.

19. enigma

enigma Well-Known Member

There are a few issues that need to be taken into consideration here, the first being that spurs have been trying to build a new stadium, and at present it looks like they are unable to raise the required capital for the project and it appears to have hit the buffers. Levy is very financially astute and I would not be surprised if bale was sold to help part fund the stadium. The problem with this is they could effectively price themselves out of the market, I can only see real and Chelsea being willing to pay 40 - 50 million for him, as I don't think he is worth that, barca, city and united are reluctant to spend big at present. Look at the tevez situation, while it was different, no one was willing to fork out the transfer fee and wages therefore he had no choice but to stay at city, spurs could find something similar with bale as levy doesn't seem like the type to back down if he has made up his mind he wants 50 million for him.

The second thing is bale himself, he just doesn't seem like the type to get on living abroad, even in spain the way of life is different, he seems too much of a home boy to me. I know he has recently had a child born, and correct me if im wrong but is his missus still living in Wales? Bale would have his football to keep him occupied but she may not be keen to move to a different country with a child and leave all he friends and family, again this could cause problems.

20. remembercolinlee

Wilshere loves arsenal? Like Henry? Rvp? Fabregas? All of whom claimed to love you to...if bale is likely to leave after signing a 5 yr contact and saying he is happy then so is Wilshere...simple .... I only raised it cos a good spoke bollocks and then used the mail metro and goal . Com to prove his point