1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where are the rest of the gang?

Discussion in 'Non-League' started by Dershat, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Dershat

Dershat New Member

A bit like the ladies of a certain age who were homeless when the Bingo Hall burnt down, we ETers appear to be afloat in the ether. However, I believe our leader, Dean of Swansea, is taking apppropriate steps to get us up and running again. Just as well no important news like the renewal of Janos's loan has as yet broken, er.....I think!

And before we start casting aspersions, perhaps we should be thankful that we can avail ouselves of a free posting service, for which we are indebted to Dean, who rode over the hill like the US cavalry, when BBC 606 pulled the plug.

2. westgate hatter

westgate hatter New Member

Agree Dershat, However not sure were every one is ?? what about the Bobbermans this week etc etc

3. RutlandHatter

RutlandHatter New Member

Hi, all, just discovered this site (been reading ET now its up again). Why haven't we got a dedicated bit like Lincoln?

4. Dershat

Dershat New Member

I think only the 2 ex-league clubs relegated last season have dedicated sections. Perhaps, Rutland, we should start lobbying! Seriously though, while ET fulfils our needs, perhaps no-one will bother too much.

5. RutlandHatter

RutlandHatter New Member

Thanks for the info., Dershat. I agree ET fulfils our needs, I was just curious about this site.

6. westgate hatter

westgate hatter New Member

It is were ex extra timers get exiled LOL