1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

When will Ellis call Time on PDC?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by SAFC_Derry, Sep 21, 2013.

1. SAFC_Derry

SAFC_Derry Member

Still raw so bare with me as I want the guy to succeed but this media witch hunt is becoming unbearable, can they all be wrong? What got my blood boiling whilst watching BBC sport, after slating PDC for his comments on players (Keown) said they have 14 new players but only one good one (Gacc)! The only thing is on current form you can't argue with the man, this is after all Paulo's team, his selections/tactics. I then wanted him to come out and just keep it simple after the game and admit that we were dreadful instead of going on about himself. It's not about you Paulo it's about the team/Club, now maybe it's being lost in translation but he needs to up his game both on the media front and with his man management and results or else it's curtains and it could come sooner than a lot think!

2. Vincemac

Vincemac Well-Known Member

I will wait I don't know for how long.in anticipation

3. bonnybobbypark

bonnybobbypark Well-Known Member

I want him here all season. If we go down, so be it.

They are his players, using his tactics and the Chairman has invested in a new infrastructure.

Whatever anyone thinks, we have no option. Who will come? Who will revive this team?

If we go down - as I fear (even after 5 games happy-clappers). Those that got is into this **** have a morale duty and responsibility as well as a professional requirement to get us out of it.

Not only PDC and his staff, butthe network put in place by Short and Short himself.

When I think what a piddling team like Swansea have done in the last 2 to 3 years, it boils my piss.

x

4. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

<laugh>

I ****in love it!

5. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

October 29th

6. SAFC_Derry

SAFC_Derry Member

I know how you feel as my patience is wearing thin, you just know what the numpties on motd are going to latch onto tonight. I think I know what PDC was trying to achieve by going over to the fans today in that 'keep the chin up', 'he will take full responsibility but will succeed' but his other utterances on the after match interview about not willing to change no matter what anyone (board included) think! This comes across as arrogance and slightly naive and could prove to be his downfall.

7. SAFC_Derry

SAFC_Derry Member

I fear you could be right as this could prove to be a bridge to far if we lose.

8. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

Listening to talk sport (I know) on the way home from tonight's gig and they says h process has started to replace him according to their "sources". Di Matteo they reckon