1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Whats gone wrong with NIreland

Discussion in 'Northern Ireland' started by BACK AGAIN, Jun 6, 2011.

1. BACK AGAIN

BACK AGAIN New Member

1 win in 19 games (including friendlies it must be said) Your side can't score for love nor money.
    Obvious disharmony in the squad . Has Worthington lost the dressing room!!!

All the desire and players proud to play for the jersey spirit that was there during Sanchezs reign is a distant memory.

One of the NIreland players (Mc Ginn) even admitted that he actually supports the Republic of Ireland side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably going to drop back below 70 in the World Rankings (due out in June) and going to be 4th seeds for the WC 2014 Qualifiers!!!

2. MICKTHELITTLEPERSON

MICKTHELITTLEPERSON New Member

Northern Ireland have just lost momentum. I think with a couple of wins ,think they play Faroes and Serbia at Wndsor next 2 games , 2 wins and they are back in business. I think after this campaign I would expect Taylor,Hughes,Craigan,Healy to retire from international football. I guess the first 11 would look like Camp,Hodson,Evans,'Sturdy' Cathcart,McAuley,Baird,Davis,Brunt,McCourt,McQuoid & Lafferty -what you guys think that actually support them?

3. BACK AGAIN

BACK AGAIN New Member

Yes with a couple of wins momentum will return. Faroe Islands definitely probably a 2 or 3 goal win but Serbia. Not a chance. Its damage limitation time now for Worthington . He will set his stall out for a draw from the first minute onwards.
    And if NIreland do manage an unlikely draw against the Serbians he will start reeling out his usual bull about "seeing positives"!!!!
    Sanchez on the other hand would have had the side going at them in blood and thunder style from the start.

NIreland will probably get about 2 or 3 clearcut chances to score against Serbia but they do not have the quality in the side to out these chances anyway. FACT!!

4. JIMMY TWO TIMES

JIMMY TWO TIMES New Member

I think a lot of Northern Ireland fans are being a bit harsh on Worthington to be honest. He can only do so much with the players at his disposal. And lets be honest there is a glaring lack of quality all through the NIreland sqaud at the moment.
    Even their best players JEvans,Brunt,Davis and Lafferty are average at best.
    I can see them beating the Faroes and drawing at home to Estonia. They will be soundly beaten in the remaining qualifiers.

5. harryo1967

harryo1967 Member

wise up - your wee country's ****in brutal!!!! worthington needs to go

6. puteulanus olympus

puteulanus olympus New Member

Last time I looked wee harold your location (west belfast) was in this wee country - therefore its your wee country whether you like it or not! But now weve established your full British citizenship welcome on board!

7. harryo1967

harryo1967 Member

Suck my big hairy balls mate

<ok> :afro:

8. BACK AGAIN

BACK AGAIN New Member

Thats a good reply if ever i heard one!!!

9. puteulanus olympus

Harry lad funny that last night after your girl took my balls out of her mouth she remarked how nice it was to have a hairy set banging of her arse for a change you in bred pre pubescent wee ned!

See brought me down to your level now!<doh>

<party>

10. harryo1967

harryo1967 Member

Don't worry about it pal, she says that to all the Bhoys, she has even commented that some have even gargled her bad week!!

11. puteulanus olympus

Harry lad heard that but she did remark how much better it was as she normally just had bhoys!:bandit:

12. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

If you don't want to talk about NI football stay off the NI board please.

13. MICKTHELITTLEPERSON

MICKTHELITTLEPERSON New Member

Well said Malty. Ironic that the thread is called Whats gone wrong with Northern Ireland -answer these 2 muppets

14. puteulanus olympus

FFS little mick its a bit of craic relax petal.

Fair point though maltese well off topic <peacedove>