1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Bournemouth' started by SouthbourneCherry, Apr 14, 2011.

1. SouthbourneCherry

SouthbourneCherry New Member

Right then chaps, we all know that something's wrong in the camp at the moment. There's a large amount of negativity around the Dean Court faithful at the moment, particularly after THAT 1st half performance on Saturday. So what I'd like to know is, what would you do differently? What line up would you go with on Saturday? would you keep the management as they are? Would you shoot Cherry Bear? Here's what I would like to see.

It's massively important we break this run with no wins so I'd like us to try and take the game to County, start off with players that can create and have the pace and ability to cause the County defence problems if we get wide or over the top. My line up would be this;

Jalal

Wiggins (if fit, if not then Cummings)
    Pearce
    Cooper
    Smith

McDermott
    Hollands
    Robinson
    Feeney

Lovell
    Ings

I'm well aware that Ings isn't the most prolific and that Lovell hasn't started a game yet, but he's looked hungry when he's been on the pitch and scoring 2 in the last 3 will hopefully give Ings the confidence and beleif that he can make the difference. Also, without a big lad up top, we might be more inclined to get back to actually trying to play football! I'm a massive fan of Pugh, but McDermott looks a better player right now, maybe dropping him to the bench might give him a kick up the backside that he looks like he needs.

I personally don't like the stick that Fletch and Bradders have been getting, sometimes it looks like they can do no right - people call for Fletch to start, he does and then it's the wrong tactic. I've got full confidence that they'll get it right, they just need time.

Thoughts?