1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What was your favourite moment from last season

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Matth_2014, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

For me, It has to be winning the Europa League, Not because we won it for the first time, But what happened 48 hours before the game, It felt weird to be honest, It didn't feel like a major european final at all, I'm glad the everyone at the club including the players, Came together and won it for Manchester, I was really nervous before the final, I never want to feel like that ever again, It was horrible.

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Mkhitaryan's scorpion.

3. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

My favourite moment was how **** Ibrahimovic was. We were waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better when he wasn't in the team.

Scoring all those goals.

4. Matth_2014

I knew he'd get goals for us, I had a good feeling about him, I'm glad he came to us, Although a couple of years too late in my opinion.

5. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

He did a Henrik Larsson for us, he banged in some goals and injected some much needed belief into the side - you can't ask for more than that in the short term.

6. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Europa League final - it was almost embarrassing how easy it was for you in the end after all the doom and gloom.

Also the 2-0 win vs Chelsea - complete masterclass over the champions elect at the time.

7. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Winning Europa League has to be the best moment. So much pressure on the club going into that game. The full season had boiled down to that single moment given how many times we had decided to throw away 4th place. It was also the first time that Mourinho would truly celebrate as United's manager.

8. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

The best moment has to be the winning of the Europa as it meant not only a trophy but a CL entry too. Those who say that 4th is better need their heads examining as ultimately it is all about winning trophies whether it is the premiership or a cup competition.

The turning point however has to be that last second/last kick glaring miss by Celta Vigo in front of goal. Our season would have gone down the pan there and then :bandit:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  9. Matth_2014

I get nervous every-time I see John Guidetti's miss.

10. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

Just to digress:
    The last kicks of the match against Bayern in the CL final in barcelona.

That ****ing kick by Aguero against QPR :(

And I saw that kick by Ginola to lose the ball in the last seconds of that WC qualifying match and the ball got picked up by the opposing team who then scored in the last second of the match. France missed qualification and Ginola was crucified by Houllier as a criminal and never played for France again.

Football. Bloody Hell.

11. Matth_2014

I hate that, I really do, I wish that crap would never happened but it did unfortunately, F(u)ck off QPR.