1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What kind of football is your lot playing atm?

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by Travelsick07, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Travelsick07

Travelsick07 Well-Known Member

Hiya, too fan in peace,

Haven't had a chance to catch any West Ham on telly this season and I was just wondering how Fat Sam and Nolan is doing down there. I saw Nolan scored a goal here or there, is he doing a job for you? And what's your team like now? I've always had a soft spot for West Ham, being my favourite london club by far.

Is it mostly hoofball and crash the box? Or are you trying to play?

2. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

depends really, at home it tends to be more 'west ham' away is hoofball grind outs. The thing most evident is a far more robust defence. Personally I think he gets a bit of unfair 'hoofball' stick, I can remember the Bolton side he had with Campo, Djorkaeff & Okocha. Newcastle he didn;t really get much of a chance with, built up their defence to stop them leaking goals then got fired by popular demand, a mistkae IMO, and the way they are playing now with another unwanted manager, and an unwanted owner who has turned the club around, really says a lot for how much footie fans really know about football.
    For me personally I think we got the right owners in and, although I'd've preferred MON, Allardyce would be my 2nd choice.

3. Cockney Eyetie

Like Miggins says,its a passing game at home, and route one football away,but the results are there for all to see.
    Nolan has been ok so far,but i expect him to get better.

4. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

Southampton fan if peace. I can tell you what kind of football Hammers are playing - it,s calling winning football! You play the game you have to play on a match by match basis, and that is what is needed to climb out of this division.
    We are obviously pleased to be top of the table right now(who wouldn,t be) but we saints fans take nothing for granted. We all think WHU are the team you have to better to get promoted and you will be there come the end of the season.