1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What happens if no one wants michu?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by pembs jack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. pembs jack

pembs jack Active Member

So, it's looking like no one wants michu,so I suppose that means he's got to come back!?

2. beppeswan

beppeswan Active Member

Exactly and if he doesn't then it should be a breach of contract shouldn't it?

3. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

Stick him in the reserves until his contract expires next summer. For every week he refuses to play (and he will), we dock him that weeks wages (perfectly allowed). We get nothing, it costs us nothing.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  4. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

He will be gone by the end of the transfer window

5. Sbulby

Sbulby Well-Known Member

He wont be back, the club have no intention of letting him back into the club. if a move is not sorted then a financial compromise will be agreed between the player and the club. There is absolutely no way he will be back.

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

and quite right too sbulby <ok> he should never be allowed anywhere near the club.

I understand that he can go to Rayo Vallecano (spelling might be off), mysteriously the only team on the planet who has come in for him. The sticking point there as I understand it is that they have offerd to pay him a fraction of his current deal. Michu in turn is trying to get us to pay the shortfall, plus bonuses of course. We've allegedly told him to go visit an insane asylum.

and that's where we're at, still as there has been absolutely no interest shown in Michu from any other club in the entire world, nicht, nada, none, zip, zilch, zero, I think you get my point.

Word is that WE've contacted Seville but they only want him for nothing, no transfer fee and we pay his wages for the year he'll be with them as they'll only sign a years contract with him.

It looks more and more likely that Michu is totally crocked and can't play anymore. But wait a minute, a new question has arisen.

Was Michu crocked when he first came to us. If so did he and other parties hide this revelation from us? When here he only saw his own Doctor in Spain I understand, that's why he was always in Spain seeing his Dr. If true then what was he seeing him/her for and what treatment was he getting?
    To add to the intrigue, Mr Michael Laudrup has not been 'available' to talk to us. In fact he has been un-available to take any calls, contacts or connections we've attempted to establish contact with him.
    I wonder why he's still in Qatar? :emoticon-0112-wonde I wonder why he's doesn't want Michu to go play for him :emoticon-0112-wonde I wonder :emoticon-0112-wonde

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  7. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

If he's still with us at the end of the transfer window we will have to pay him what we are obligated to, if he goes to another club then we will have to make up the shortfall, we may not like it, but contracts are there to work for both parties, they are signed and agreed, so its a binding contract.

If we don't pay somebody we have to have a very good reason, I don't believe that being put on gardening leave, or wanting away from the club constitutes a breach of contract. Think both the club and player wants to end this without much egg on their faces, the player will eventually get what he wants I am thinking.

There is another window though, and that is the loan window which opens after the transfer window.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Its very simple so stop panicking...
    If he dont sign for another club before the window closes then he or the club have no choice he will be back training and that is a fact.
    We have to keep paying him until his contract is up but at the same time he has to be back at the club for us to do that..another fact.
    If he refuses to come back then we will be lucky as we can instantly sack him and he will get nothing so he will never do that....
    when the window closes and he has not joined anyone then there wont be any debate as he has to return to his parent club and we will have to abide by the fact.

I believe he will join someone in the last week and when he does he wont be our problem anymore and we are not obliged to pay any part of any wage he will have negotiated.....its not our problem...
    and finally dont forget the £2m to £4m that we have put on his head that we will be entitled too....
    There is no problem here with michu and it's getting near now to be sorted once and for all and either way it is michu who has to decide his fate....

pembs jack likes this.
  9. pembs jack

pembs jack Active Member

Yep your quite right jager,contracts work both ways...If he's still here in a fortnight,and refuses to comback we can get shot of him for sod all.....let's be fair he's finished as a footballer

10. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

DragonPhilljack, Stumpy and Jager like this.

11. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

Tom Cleverly should mind his own business.

12. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Bloody iPad auto correction <laugh>

Taffvalerowdy and Jager like this.
  13. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

It should have said clearly :emoticon-0120-doh:

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  14. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

Always the same excuse <laugh>

15. daimungeezer

daimungeezer Well-Known Member

What chance do the poor kids have? :emoticon-0110-tongu

Taffvalerowdy and Stumpy like this.
  16. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

<laugh>

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  17. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

He moved for a temporary stint in Serie A last term, where fitness issues persisted.

"It's the same situation. The chairman is talking to his representatives and trying to come up with a solution that suits both parties. It'll be great if that can happen sooner rather than later for Michu and for the club," said Monk.

"I am a little surprised that nothing has happened yet. Michu is a good player. It's not sad to see, these things happen. It was his choice to go to Napoli – he wasn't forced out.

"It didn't quite work out for him and the group have moved on. He has moved on as well. But it's important for him to go and start playing football
    please log in to view this image
    again, and it's important for the club to find a solution. Hopefully it can be sorted soon.

"Who knows if it will go to the wire, but hopefully it will be sorted because that's the best for both parties. We will see."

It is clear that Michu is waiting for the window to about to close and keep getting free money for doing nothing...(That is not part of his contract) The club has bent over backwards to accommodate his every wish but he is not playing his part as im sure jinx will wave the selling fee just to end this nightmare. Michu may have the upper hand at the moment but once the window closes then the club will be able to call the shots as he will be a Swansea player like it or not and jinx is not going to pay him over £2+m for nothing, He is not that stupid.....once the power shifts to the club i think jinx will have it all sorted within a few days maybe hours as he wont let this situation of paying huge amounts of money to a player that excuse the pun but wont play ball......

18. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Cannot wait to see him off our books...............<ok>

19. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

I'd just love to see an interview where Michu can explain what's his true reasons for this situation. Straight out of the horses mouth.

20. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

By the same token, how about Huw coming out with their true reasons for this situation. My point is that there are always two sides to a story.