1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What do you think of Tans latest interview?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Rhysj1, May 11, 2014.

1. Rhysj1

Rhysj1 Member

2. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

Difficult to feel sorry for him. He is clearly in denial. It's HIS Club,not McKays,and he should have to accept ultimate responsibility for paying excessive fees and wages.

3. roofjack_22

roofjack_22 Well-Known Member

Wonder how much it cost Tan to be able to point his finger on the heels of Mackays and Moodys apology...... a fool and his money. Tan is one of the most disrespectful owners ever , toward the fans . Haven't heard to much about the "texting the line up "episode of late either .

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

cardiff have been conned big time by a very successful businessman and eventually when he has had enough cardiff are going to be in big trouble. It's very sad to see..

5. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Yes it's really sad isn't it .Never mind theres a mexican "business man " who wants a slice of the cake .Yes really sad <whistle>

6. gendrosjack

gendrosjack New Member

Wonder what interest he's charging them for the debt, wasnt Hamman charging 12% or something extortionate?

7. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

I thought Ginny came across well, he ain't dull though so we have to wonder what his end game will be, looks like he has saved enough face to fook off nd leave them in th ****e so that's good ;)

Vt is a jack !

8. Monty Fisto

Monty Fisto Well-Known Member

I think we underestimate Tan. After all that crap with Mackay and Moody who'd have thought that they'd end up grovelling to Tan and walking off with no compensation.

9. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

He paid them to make himself look good, the guy is so self indulgent it's comedy gold, I'd put him up for a new TV series in Malaysia, 'The Malaysian Del Boy' only fools and horses Malaysian style!........<laugh>

10. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You know this? Why don't you let us all know the details?

More ****e from the Gower king of bullshite - if you know bugger all, then just make it up..............<laugh>

11. gendrosjack

gendrosjack New Member

Sorry Sparkey, but he does look and speak like a 70's Bond villain!

12. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

F**K me, whats with all this apologising :emoticon-0102-bigsm

13. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Don't be sorry gendros - Tan can't help the way he comes across. A bit like Phill on here - an absolute know **** all ****e merchant with a big gob.........<laugh>

(apologies to other ****e merchants for likening you to Phil)

14. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Active Member

oldsparkey: Don't you have another divisions' boards to play on? Run along.<ok>

The crucial question wasn't asked: who signed off on the Cornelius deal? I find it extraordinary that someone no higher than the Manager and Head Scout could sanction such a deal. It should have been Tan. If it wasn't, then someone high up at the Club. Blaming just Mackay and Moody seems like cronyism where Tan and /or his buddies get off scott free without taking responsibility whilst the guys lower down the chain take the fall.

The mark of a ruthless businessman.

Don't really care about them now. As always I'll keep an eye on them next season just for the entertainment value, and not in a good way. <laugh>

15. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

He's already bought the horse,so he's ready to go. <laugh><laugh><laugh>

16. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

you dont believe that bullshit do you....Tan has paid them off with a tidy sum you can bet on it..

17. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Ah, I see you're back Dragonborn - hope you had that good holiday you told everybody about before you went. Haven't spent much time chilling though have you - you still feel the need to mention me in your posts. Very sad, even somewhat creepy as well. I think you need some counseling.

I see you suffer the same affliction as your part namesake Phill - if you know nothing about something, you just make it up to suit your purpose to post a comment. Unlike Phill who more often than not does it on our board to take the piss, you seem to have far darker intent.

T'was ever the same and I doubt it will change. Dai has led the field in it up till know over here, but you're coming up fast on the rails.

I'll just ask you this - who are you to tell me to "run along"?

Like you over on the Cardiff board, I'll come and go over here as I please until such times as a moderator stops me. As it happens and apart from your Word Association thread, I am not a frequent poster over here.

If you have a problem with me over here, ask them to ban me - if not, then get that counseling before your stalking gets too much of a grip. <ok>

18. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

Best laugh is that he has paid them off and will stick that on cardiffs debt ! ..<laugh>

So win win for tan yet again ;)

19. Monty Fisto

Monty Fisto Well-Known Member

More like there was some dodgy dealing with the outrageous Cornelious signing. Tan found out and has agreed to keep quiet about it if they drop their compensation claims and apologise.

20. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Not you as well Sprucie............<laugh>

How do you know that he paid them off?

Could it be that Tan had Mackay and Moody banged to rights for being irresponsible with club's funds, lacking in professionalism sufficient to perform their duty of care in the interests of the company, ultimately failing in their obligations to carry out their contracted requirements in a diligent and efficient manner commensurate with their appointed positions?

Maybe then he could prove he was entitled to terminate their employment with immediate effect for what amounted to gross misconduct?

Whatever, when a someone launches a £7.5M compensation claim with the media seemingly right behind him, and then drops it like a hot brick and scuttles off publicly apologising, it makes you think. Anyone can put whatever spin on it that suits their preferred standpoint.

You don't know, we don't know, but Tan and Malky know for sure - just carry on making up your own stories.......<laugh>

When said tongue in cheek, it's all good forum stuff pal. <ok>

Monte Fisto - could be pal, who knows? Another theory for the book and you could be as close to the mark as anyone else.