1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Westlake and Green

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Josh1307, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Josh1307

Josh1307 Member

Anyone know wants going on with these 2? Granted they didnt have the greatest of starts to their Wycombe career under PT but both have been successful at a higher level in the past. I know GW has said they are free to go but are they still on the Wycombe wage bill? Wouldn't they deserve at least a place on the bench, especially know with our injuries in midfield and having to put one of the youth team on the bench. Are the two of them injured themselves?

Can't imagine it would be too good for their own motivation, knowing that no matter how hard they work in training they aren't gonna get a game. What must the rest of the squad think when they are worked their arses off to try and get us promoted while these 2 are just there for the ride whilst possibly being on a higher wage.

2. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

i wouldnt want them in our club let alone on the bench the sooner we get rid the better.

3. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

Suggest we sell them both to Shrewsbury because they are bound to be sooooo successful there (just like Harrold)

4. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

i will drive them there

5. Josh1307

Josh1307 Member

Why such resentment towards the 2 though? As far as I know they haven't done anything wrong, apart from not playing very well 18 months ago.

6. Bilversack

Bilversack Member

I know what you mean Josh. I never saw them play but both of them have had serious experience at a much higher level, and should be just entering their prime. Fair enough they was dropped if played badly in that earlier spell but unless they've had some crippling injury or some other event I don't know why their way out of contention now. Still, I'm not doubting Wadds' decisions about selection, i just feel for the lads if they're suddenly not as good as they used to be.

7. Steve-WWFC

Steve-WWFC Member

right listen up westlake is quality he is injured at the moment. And GW was playing him at left back in pre season, he sustained a bad injury when we were in leauge 1 at the start and was out all season, and he sustanied same injury again because of a bad take from the chelsea reserves in summer. I feel he will be realesd at end od season becuase hes had less then 10 games for us in 2 and a half years. Good luck hope he comes back and plays and gets a new contract. His carrer ruined by injury. He scored leeds winner in play-offs but they didnt go up. Wacth on youtube. Dont judge him becauses hes been injured.

We can all agree staurt green is usless we saw that in leauge 1, he was given a chance under Pete Taylor. Intresting listen Staurt green is married to pete taylors daughtter his son in law thats the only reason he was sighned. His wages are to high for us to realsea. So leave him in reserves until his contract runs out