1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Yorkshire Mafia.

Discussion in 'Huddersfield' started by Tickton Tiger., Feb 24, 2013.

1. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

Late arriving on this one but the WYP decision to restrict Hull City fans from the game with you on Easter Saturday will cost you 2.500 x £30's for a start.
    Plus what we would have spent in your town.
    On a personal note I intended making a week-end of it with the missus and a couple of friends of ours. We wouldn't have stopped in Huddersfield overnight to be honest and would have booked somewhere near Hebden Bridge.
    Which is what people do on Easter week-ends, someone should inform WYP of that fact.
    But you can shove it now. I/we will spend our hard earned cash somewhere which values our custom.
    For the record I've read that one of the reasons given against allowing people free movement on that day from the local mafia that runs your town is that when Hull City play away '2-300' people often congregate in city centre pubs and 'drink heavily'
    Since when was this made an offence?
    And I am one of that 2-300.
    A quick glance at the Home Office records will show that arrests for alcohol related offences at Hull City games home and away for last season totalled...............NONE.
    And given a choice the majority of that '2-300' would sooner drink away from the city centre, as we have done on previous trips to Huddersfield. Last time we drank in Brighouse.
    Although your local mafia ordered the match to kick off at 12.30 on a Sunday morning a fair minded landlord agreed to open up for us in Brighouse and surprise, surprise, only beer was drank and everyone behaved themselves.
    I'm afraid your club aswell as Hull City are being used as pawns in a political game here and I hope you are protesting about this in every way you can.
    Because in any other walk of life football supporters visiting a place en masse would be seen as much needed customers and actually welcomed.
    Not as an invading army raping and pillaging the local community.
    Also remind WYP that football supporters are tax payers too.

2. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

Great post but I don't think Huddersfield Fans have access to the internet too busy shagging dogs