1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Ham's Mauro Zarate still wants QPR transfer despite new interest from Newcastle and Sunderland

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Jan 1, 2015.

1. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

West Ham's Mauro Zarate still wants QPR transfer despite new interest from Newcastle and Sunderland
    North-East duo are also keen on the misfit striker but he is understood to be determined to stay in London and has already had his Hoops medical
    please log in to view this image

Zarate chop: West Ham's Mauro looks set to snub Newcastle and Sunderland
    Mauro Zarate is holding out for a move to QPR – even though several other Premier League clubs have joined the race for him.
    Newcastle and Sunderland are keen, but Mirror Sport understands the striker does not want to move away from London.
    Zarate, 27, has already had a medical at Loftus Road and Hoops boss Harry Redknapp said: “He’s a clever player. He can open the door. But it’s not done and dusted yet.”
    QPR chairman Tony Fernandes is also dealing with the aftermath of the plane crash affecting his company AirAsia.
    Redknapp said he had not even considered contacting Fernandes on football issues. He said: “It is a difficult time. He has got far more important things to worry about than football.”
    PA
    please log in to view this image

Transfer window: Link with Bournemouth's Wilson (centre) has Redknapp worried about vandals

Bournemouth top-scorer Callum Wilson has also been linked to QPR, but Redknapp joked: “Good player, but I live down there. Do you think I want my windows smashed in?
    “I take their best player, when they are top of the League, what do you think will happen? I want to be able to go up the shops!”

2. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

“I take their best player, when they are top of the League, what do you think will happen? I want to be able to go up the shops!”

Harry shop online and tell all the locals to get stuffed!

3. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

If Zarate is as good as the last player who snubbed Newcastle for QPR, I'll be very content.

4. TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger Well-Known Member

All over twitter that he's failed his medical. How ****ed do you have to be to fail our medical?

5. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Not good news.