1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Ham . This would be a good one to win !!

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Prize for anyone who gets Audis' selection correct, 10 mins in a room with Bruce Buck, all doors locked, followed by a free pint across the road from the Bridge.
    From someone who has won most of my fights with speed of foot in the opposite direction, here's my go.
    Mendy
    Dave, Christensen, Rudi
    CHO Kovacic Kante Chilwell
    Mount Giroud Werner

Here's the team I'd like to see, just because I could be in the running for the Spurs job due to unorthodox and revolutionary thinking !!!

Mendy
    James Silva Rudi
    CHO Kova Gilmour Alonso
    Mount Abraham Havertz.

Either way, looking for a big lift in attitude, and attack like we showed against Palace.Oh, and one goal more than the Hammers score.

Solid_Air 2 likes this.
  2. Naas Blue

Naas Blue Well-Known Member

No Rice, Antonio or Dawson for them....that's a help ! Providing Pool don't beat Newcastle by more than 2 goals we will stay 4th with a draw against the hammers. However a win would be priceless and i think we'll get it... 3-1 to the Chels !

3. Chelsea Pensioner

I'm up for a repeat of the attack we showed against Palace 2-1 will do me.

4. The Ginger Marks

Its a must win, our run in is horrendous.

5. Naas Blue

Massive win !!! Hoping the goal gets Werner going again with such big games coming up. A real important thing now with our position is that we can afford to lose that away game against City and still qualify if we win other 4 games. P.S. That was never a red card for Balbueno !

6. The Ginger Marks

I thought it was.

7. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Please, don't get carried away with a goal from Werner, one that my Granny would have put away and thinking that it will turn him into a reasonable player. Did you not see the unimaginable balls up he made with the Mount rebound and at least twice when running through unopposed screw up either by taking too long or mis controlling the ball. His effort is not in question he is a tryer I'll give him that but for the money we paid for him I expected more.

8. Chelsea Pensioner

Would not be striker in my team, but I'd have him on the left of front in place of Pulisic. Pulisic thinks he's George Best , but every time he tries to go past someone he loses the ball. He needs to simplify his game and position himself better.
    Good win with a crazy Team selection. Dave as a wing back was too slow in defence and struggled to hold his opposite player. Kante was very poor too by his standards, he looked half fit.
    Tammy missing that sitter of a header did his cause no good. What is it about our strikers ????
    Nevertheless a great win against a plucky Hammers, who were a bit stiff to be a man down.

9. Naas Blue

BTT.... I presume it's me you're referring to. How you got the impression that i'm gettin carried away with Werner from what i posted is beyond me. Think you need to read what i said again ! :emoticon-0112-wonde

10. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Not intended at you at all Naas, more for the general readers of these posts. CP has a point in our strikers, can't think of a decent one since Drogba retired. If it hadn't have been for Hazard not sure we would have come as far as this.

Naas Blue likes this.

11. Naas Blue

Sorry BTT. I thought it was me that was getting the "hairdryer treatment" :emoticon-0141-whew: ! As regards Werner i think there is a player in there somewhere. If he gets a few goals in the rest of the Champ's League and scores in the Cup Final we will have to cut him some slack !!! All in all an exciting month ahead.

Chelsea Pensioner likes this.
  12. Chelsea Pensioner

You're spot on about Werner, he is doing a lot of good stuff and getting his share of assists, worth his place for that. I do feel if he just calmed down a bit he'd bang in some of those he is missing. Let's hope ,like Drogba, his second season is a brilliant one.

Naas Blue likes this.