1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Brom up next.....

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Spanish, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

That was way after your numerous Leeds scum posts, and he immediately deleted it and apologised

2. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

And you still post like a 15 Yr old, frustrated because his balls haven't dropped.

3. Spanish

Spanish Well-Known Member

At least I have balls, you on the other hand.....hairy, crab infested, pussy I'm guessing!!

4. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

<laugh> you really are a child

5. Spanish

Spanish Well-Known Member

I've taken your advice Bigal <cheers> ignore Leeds scum<applause><applause>:1980_boogie_down::1980_boogie_down:

6. lifecheshirewhite

He's going to start crying soon <wah>

7. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

He'll be ignoring you Chesh.

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  8. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Fkn hell Spanish. Is there anyone on this forum you don’t hate?

9. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

I’m not sure many people hold Leeds fans in high regard, especially not anyone who was at Elland Road that day they were all but relegated to League One.

10. Nuggets

Nuggets Well-Known Member

He absolutely adores me and Redruth.

Redruth and Southcoastoldgaffer like this.

11. itfcptc

itfcptc Well-Known Member

Agree those pictures of young kids ipswich fans, with blood dripping down them will always stay with me. This reputation hasn't been helped by the arrogance I've seen and heard from Leeds fans this season...its odd because despite the run Southampton have been on haven't heard a peep out of them.

12. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

That's strange, the Leeds forums I go on all virtually to a man saying pretty much the same thing, all the top 4 have done so well this season, shame 1 or possibly 2 won't go up as all deserve to, not just the points accrued but the way they play the game.

Yet read this yesterday, beat Bristol tonight and at least a point at West Brom on Friday and we're as good as home and dry. Slightly arrogant I'd say.

And yes the scenes at ER were disgraceful that day but don't tar everyone with the same brush. Not as though most clubs fans haven't been attacked somewhere or other. My mate had his face slashed with a Stanley knife at Lime Street station, 16 yrs old, fortunately he has the character to not have let it ruin his life, the 4" scar across his cheek.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
  13. Nuggets

Nuggets Well-Known Member

Probably showing my younger age here, but I’ve got no issues with Leeds. I know things kicked off a decade or so ago, after we essentially relegated them to League One and some of their fans attacked our supporters. I’m of the mindset that every club has their idiot supporters and that incident doesn’t mean most Leeds fans are like that. I wasn’t around for “the dirty Leeds” hooligan years. Then again, that was hardly a unique problem limited to Leeds only, was it?

A friend of mine is a Leeds fan and he is the complete opposite of the stereotype. Far too self-deprecating and has a soft spot for Ipswich, probably because he lives here now.

OLOF, Saf, FORZA LEEDS and 3 others like this.
  14. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

I take it you're the one on the right on your avatar then ;)

Makemstine Roger and Nuggets like this.
  15. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Spanish, the only reason why Leeds fans are on the wind up with you if because you started it by saying how much you hate us. Admittedly, I believe the comment was on your own board, but its an open forum, and it hurt our feelings!!!

One of our posters (OLOF) is still receiving counselling! <yikes>

OLOF and Makemstine Roger like this.
  16. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You know who I blame:-

Norwich!! :emoticon-0181-fubar

<laugh><laugh><laugh>

OLOF and Makemstine Roger like this.
  17. Redruth

Redruth Well-Known Member

That's only because we help him with his colouring in. He's so happy when he stays inside the lines .

18. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

Now that is funny <laugh> I live not far from Bury St Edmunds so go into Ipswich occasionally. If you think the town centre is anything but a sh1thole you have very strange tastes! Lovely parts of the world if you venture 5 miles or more with Ipswich behind you in most directions but.....

19. itfcptc

itfcptc Well-Known Member

I hear what you're saying in regards to tarring everyone with the same brush unfortunately some teams seem to have more than their fair share of idiots than others take the difference between Leeds reaction to being relegated to League 1 to the MIGHTY Ipswich Town...your lot beat up little kids our lot stayed behind and sung three little birds (every little thing is gonna be alright)...sometimes the stereotypes of dirty Leeds and Ipswich as a family club hang around for a reason.

I'm sure you're right in regards to Southampton being arrogant and Leeds being self-deprecating but in my world all I've seen is the opposite...not that I've looked hard however every media outlet/forum I have seen talking about the promotion race this season I've not seen a self-deprecating Leeds fan (sorry I mean a self-deprecating MIGHTY Leeds fans as they like to be called)

20. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

I’ve always found Norwich to be a much nicer place to visit. Still a **** hole, like the rest of the UK is turning into, but nicer than Ipswich.