1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

West Brom and Roy

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by luvgonzo, Mar 21, 2011.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Does anyone have a bad felling about this.

West Brom have not even scored as well as not getting a single point since they have returned to the Prem.

Now they have our former manager in place who couldn't get anything right with us.

Is fate going to play a cruel trick?

I hope not. :emoticon-0107-sweat

2. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

i had that thought for a fleeting moment but thats all it was .. a fleeting thought

3. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Okay they may be difficult to break down,but we're not Arsenal,our players do enter the penalty area.I reckon we'll beat them easy.

4. ufos

ufos Member

You will struggle at the Hawthorns against WBA as they are desperatefor survival points and RH has a lot to prove to you guys. LFC have left it too late this season and were unfortunate to draw Europes finest away in the 3rd round of the FA Cup thus giving you lot no chance of progress. It is funny the best team to visit Old Trafford this season has been Crawley Town. Well enough praise for LFC from down the road. Will you be watching us with admiration or jealousy when we pick up our record top division 19th championship. Our record amount of FA Cup Winners medals and then finally our record haul of 3 Champions Leagues. I discount 1968 as that was like yours when the trophy was crap , so basically we will be 3-1 up on you there. Also it will be a very long time before you enter the Champions League again, your best bet in the future will be the channel 5 Thursday cup. MUFC THE PEOPLES RELIGION.

5. David Ngod

David Ngod Member

come back when you have one to keeps, and no i will not be jealous as it is clear for most football is entering a new era. With the amount of money being thrown about nowadays united will have to be much better next season to even dream of being in the top 4

6. King_Kenny

King_Kenny Member

Wow! Haven't heard from you in a while, good to have you back <ok> Great Post

7. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Of course it was. It would've been crap if only Arsenal had been allowed to enter in 1998-99 after winning the league in 1997-98 because then Utd wouldn't have been in it at all.

In fact, football was just crap before 1992. It was so crap Fergie didn't even start trying until 1992 and wasn't bothered if he ended up back in the shipyards because of results.

Anyway, WBA are at home, where Roy is more comfortable. And even if we win he'll find something or somebody to blame.

8. KingPepeReina.

Oops I forgot Football didn't exist untill 1992,and was invented by Skysports.If thats the case the Busby Babes never existed,well Man United continously talk about them.Man United fans have selective memories,they only mention decades when they were successful.

9. ufos

ufos Member

come back when you have one to keeps, and no i will not be jealous as it is clear for most football is entering a new era. With the amount of money being thrown about nowadays united will have to be much better next season to even dream of being in the top 4

Absolute classic how many times have you said this, is it not every year along with we`ll win it next year which seems to be said earlier and earlier. In fact you will be saying it pre-season this year.
    DELUDED JEALOUS MICKEY MOUSERS

10. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Why did you not respond to the come back when you ahve one to keep? Where does it say in his quote next year is our year, all he said was next year it will be more difficult for united. Just like it will be for Chelsea, Citeh, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, and others.

After this season though, next year is going to be awesome I think in terms of parody and the race for title, top 4 will be down to the wire I believe. It will be this year too but i think a lot closer next year. because next year is our year right ufo? =)

11. KingPepeReina.

Its going to be more difficult for United to compete especially after this morning reports.£108.9 million in losses for the 2009/2010 financial year.
    If this isn't rectified.Man United will be playing less European football than Everton...no matter where they finish in the league due to the FFP ruling.
    Its so great to support a debt free club.Man United fans don't know what it feels like.

12. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I see it's not much different on here to the old 606!!!

13. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

;)

Yep! no matter what topic you start it will end in a pissing contest between us and Man Utd fans. Ha!

14. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

There isn't a mad rush of wums in mid-afternoon when school gets out. Herbieberbinanidezi is about all we get since Bridge of Sighs disappeared and he's easily dealt with, like any truculent child who still believes in fairies. The other wums don't have the excuse of childhood because some of them have degrees. And they'll bloody well tell you so.

Plus, there isn't a mad rush of the same article over and over for every club announcement, which is lovely, although the General Chat forum did turn into a Billy and Tim lovefest for a while there.