1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well thats 45 mins of my time i'll never get back

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Swamp, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

watched the first half of the jack hull game yesterday, what a poor team swansea look, they come on here calling us negative and that we cant pass the ball but on that showing hull looked like spain the way they were knocking the ball around! hull are average joes but swansea made them look like brazil!

disgrace that hull also didnt get a stonewall penalty.....

not that it matters though, plenty of empty seats suggests the fans cared as much for their team as i do...... just over 19k for a PL game, surely that must be the lowest PL crowd this season?

2. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

Swamp!
    Is it true that Cheato the Florist punched the swansea goal in?

3. EldonBluebird

EldonBluebird Active Member

It came off his arm but only on the slow motion replays did it actually show.

They got very lucky with a stonewall hand ball in there box, tiendali almost caught it.

Thought the european adventure was getting in the way but they are not as good as the hype surrounding them.

Hull set up with 5 across the back and got there full backs forward well and were deserving of all 3 points.

4. Welshman

Welshman Member

You think you're hard done by Swamp, I watched it all plus our game which means I wasted 3 hours watching crap. The stewards at the library need to figure out who's smuggling that gun in because they get chico in the face every game and should be in the olympic shooting team.

5. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Swansea under Laudrup, say no more.

6. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

Swansea like many sides in this division are not that good.

A more attack minded approach against these teams and wed climb the table.

Hull were robbed yesterday. Penalty and the goal should have been disallowed.

7. john hughs

john hughs banned

Who played , where?.............................;O)

8. Hilts24

Hull were playing football.

Swansea were playing basketball.

17,000 approx were wondering where Max was.

Venue - The Library. At one point I heard someone drop their change. Hope they found it.

9. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

You should have some sympathy for us poor buggers that what's the entire game then <wah>

10. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

I fell asleep watching Swansea on the box, when I woke up the centre half and goal keeper were still passing to each other.

Bored dot com

11. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

putting european game first is spoiling our season, we should be where everton are at the very least and would be if we never played in europe. It goes to show that you can get a point and outplay the opposition without getting out of third gear to conserve energy for europe. I disagree with laudrup on this and put the premiership first..He will be gone soon and i cant wait....,

12. Hilts24

So at the very least you should be 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

So your suggesting the squad you have should be in contention for the Champions League?<laugh>

I think youve lost it this time Dai.

What I would say is Laudrup should have bought better with £12m and I agree hes got his eye on Europe.

He is using your club to put himself in the shop window in my opinion and a European run rather than say 8th in the PL will look better on his CV.

13. ProjectVRD

ProjectVRD Well-Known Member

It's really annoying that we are playing that bad (it was awful tbh) and yet we are still 10th, consistency just isn't in our list of priorities for whatever insane reason. :(

14. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Hilts - completely deluded about how good her team is - still. You did watch the Palace game right? <laugh> How can any manager "use" his club to "put himself in the shop window" if said club is unsuccessful domestically? What a load of bollocks. He has a history of taking European competiton seriously.

But it was a poor game last night. We were gash but to say Hull "played football", well you must have a funny idea of what football is. Then again you're a Cardiff fan. <laugh>

They came for a point and got it - deservedly. They got their tactics spot on by flooding the central area of their defence with bodies, knowing we have a team that likes to pick its way through defences. True we were very lucky indeed. But still, top half now and you're still flirting with the drop with Fulham, Palace and possibly even Sunderland pulling away from trouble. :)

As for using the £12M better we'll see won't we. Bony's goal ratio is actually very good and his assists invaluable. You're playing with the big boys now (at least temporarily) and £12M for a striker that will get you goals int the Prem really isn't a lot.

But it's funny how Swamp Breath didn't put up a thread when we demolished the Toon last week. A team that is "not that good" beat a team that was on a great run and has beaten Man U away since. The only thing Swamp did that day was embarrass himself and your club on the Toon board until Albert ripped him a new one. Such fun! :)

15. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

say again

16. Kifflom!

Er... prob a bit complicated for you mate. Smoke another spliff. <ok>

17. Kifflom!

The same Laudrup that delivered a cup win, European competition and our best position in the Premiership last season.

Say no more. <laugh>

Jezz the ****e people spout on here.

18. aberdude

the cup...........a cup it may be but its a fking s-h-I-t cup I tell thee

[video=youtube;YaG5SAw1n0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

19. Kifflom!

<laugh> funny how you tried your best to win the bloody thing a few times then.

20. aberdude

<laugh>....tried our best....your a funny guy aussie fairplay <ale>

[video=youtube;wXw6znXPfy4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wXw6znXPfy4[/video]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.