1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well done today!

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by RedandWhite_believer, May 8, 2011.

1. RedandWhite_believer

Pleased for you & your great manager - I hope you stay up.

A defeat next week then a win last game should do it :emoticon-0105-wink:

2. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

phew, a must win game for us and actually played some decent football again for small parts of the game.

I think dropping Jarvis was the difference today, normally everything goes down the left and without him there we seemed to actually think about the best way forward for a change.

Two of the players who have under achieved at Wolves since signing Fletcher and Hunt seem to have stepped up for the fight and can actually see a chance of us staying up now :).

3. bald-in-guelph

Nice thread. Agree with this.

Flethcher is a good player who you need to get the best out of. If the 3 points went back to Molineux with Mick and Wolves I wouldn't be feeling too disconsolate to tell the truth. I hope that you stay up. Another season of PL money will see you strengthening the side and you should have a better season next year. Smashing club, good manager who is still highly thought of at Sunderland, and great support.

Hope you avoid the drop lads.

4. chatsnoirs

chatsnoirs Member

Like the majority of Sunderland fans, I want Mick (and therefore Wolves) to stay up, but like the majority of Premier League fans, I want Blackpool to stay up. I never want Sunderland to drop points so somehow you have to make sure you win your last game, Blackpool win theirs and Brum and/or B'burn lose theirs. But Brum have Sir Kevin Phillips playing for them so want them to survive. So Blackburn it is to go down with Wigan and WHU.

5. east-coast-wolves

i reckon we could give you a run for your money if we play like last week