1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WELL DONE Crawley From a Stoke City fan...

Discussion in 'Crawley Town' started by Pottermouth 328, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Pottermouth 328

Pottermouth 328 Well-Known Member

Good Morning to all you Crawley fans..

From a Stoke City fan, I just wanted to say "Congratulations on your win this weekend"

On behalf of ALL the Stoke fans a sincere WELL DONE. To beat Hull City who were not so long ago a Premier League club is no mean feat. I for one wished for a draw like this in the next rd of the F.A. Cup.
    Of course I hope your fans are also happy and I look forward to the game and I'm sure our fantastic away supporters are just as exited when we heard the draw yesterday!

From all of us at Stoke City PLEASE feel free to come onto our board at any time. Before and of course after the game. YOU are most welcome to ask us anything about our player's, Manager or anything else I can not think of right now!

All of us the STOKE fans would like to wish you well for the remainder of this season, you are looking good and we love it. If you won promotion again.
    It's fantastic to see a new club (no offence) doing so well. And long may that continue.
    You are sure of a very warm welcome whenever you post on our board so, we're looking forward to your comments and views.

Of cours we like you have a few important games both League and Europa for us. Crawley of course more League games..
    I know a few of our posters are exited too when we heard the draw. Until we meet may you win as many pts as possible.

We wish you all the best. I have tried my utter best to edit this guys.. IF it reads a little mish mash sincere apolgies for that.. this darn edit button is worse than useless.

Regards Pottermouth or (Pott's) Moderator Stoke City F.C. forum

2. devilofared

devilofared New Member

Thanks for that,really looking forward to this.
    What sort of team do you think T.P. will put out?
    I hope he makes 11 changes myself to give us a chance,but more like 4 or 5 is likely i think.
    Crap K.O. time though,guess you will have to leave about 6 or 7 am,bloody T.V. never care about the fans do they?
    Good luck against Valencia by the way.