1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

welcome

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by Steven Royston O'Neill, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Wigan Athletic board on not606, hope you enjoy your visit and decide to stay.

This forum continues to evolve and you will enjoy looking around it, some things to look out for.

General Chat
    Exactly what it says, light moderation and not for those who are easily offended.

After Hours
    A definite miss for those who are offended.

Chat Box
    Fast and furious chat about anything

We have most sports covered and try to be a broad church and cater for all. Your main reason for visiting, I imagine, will be to talk all things Wigan. We have moderators on the forum, you will have your own when the board grows, but the best form of moderation is self moderation.

You can opt for a swear filter, bottom right of page, and we have an ignore facility for those users you would rather do without. To use the ignore facility click on settings, edit ignore list and type the name you want to ignore.

Play about, enjoy and good luck.

Not606

2. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

Hi to anyone new im a huge wigan fan from yorkshire i will be around drumming up support

3. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

i'm sure there will be more here soon, I live in Bristol and support Bristol City but i also have family in Wigan and I enjoy watching them and hope they stay up this season, doesn't look likely though :(

4. connor wigham

dont worry mate wigan fans are prepared to go down and thanks anyway

5. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

when your a lattics fan you have to be prepared for anything that happens thats why were all lattics fans

6. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

Very happy to be promoted & very happy for Wigan to say up after another frenzied finish . Should be a fun year & a very , very memorable set of games , between us , for one " Roberto Martinez !!

7. connor wigham

yes guys spread the word with wigan now having about fans on not606 the board is up and running

8. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

hello yorkshire wigan im new to not 606 and ive just read your post.so im glad your a wigan fan i hope you mean the lattics and not the rugby side of things.