1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Welcome to the Championship

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Proud Tiger, May 20, 2012.

1. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Active Member

Hull City fan in peace here. Lets start off with the Premiership, you were incredibly unlucky on that final game and I didn't want you to come down. I think you will do well next season and you have a great manager with good players (which will be leaving probably). Good luck for next year.

2. Quinntan

Quinntan Member

Take it as a chance to rebuild and come back stronger next season like Newcastle did. Here's hoping you get second :p

3. Tewkesbury Addick

Tewkesbury Addick Active Member

Looking forward to visiting The Reebok at last - wish it'd been under better circumstances for you guys. <ok>

4. leedsfan0201

leedsfan0201 Member

From what i have read, a lot of your players are out of contract this summer. And i can assure you the championship is no easy league to get out of. It's more competitive than it's been in a while and there are few teams with a lot of money and a lot of decent premier league standard players. I'll be surprised if you don't make the play offs though, but i think automatic promotion will be very hard, as West Ham have shown it's no doddle, even with players they had. Nevertheless good luck.