1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Welcome back to atmosphere

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by RedorDead, Nov 5, 2011.

1. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Today the fans done their bit, not like for the previous years just listening to the east end, we were all singing in the dolman and could hear the Atyeo. Was close to an away game.
    Which I think must of lifted the team, today who played brilliantly no hoofing the ball from the back. Did not panick when Burnley scored just went and attacked from the kick off. Skuse I think is starting to look good at right back so we could be sorted there, McGiven one mistake that led to he goal but is improving the more I see him.
    Both centre backs looking good.
    Kilkenny got to be honest did not rate him at first but now I am eating my words I think he is now playing more centre and challenging for the ball, and becoming the bit we have missed for a while. Pearson looked good was worried about the Derby fans reviews but impressed with him, wish he finished that one where we took the piss out of Burnley down the right.
    The forwards were entertaining linked up well, thought Maynard looked like he wanted to play and stay with us.
    I know that some will criticise some comments I made but **** it not felt this good on a Saturday night for a while
    Welcome back good times and well done city.
    I wonder what has changed down there recently??? Oh yeah thats it we have now got a manager that knows what he is doing!

2. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

derek gets 10/10 for me today, he knew when we burnley scored and we needed to get a goal back quick to take the young and very impressive bolasie off and replace him with pitman, that was a great change, pearson was quality today as was kilkenny and the rest of the team

well done city 7 points from 9 now, and with a tricky 3 games coming up heres hoping for 7 more

3. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I ain't and never was a Millen fan but he is the man that signed Kilkenny,Bolasie and Woolford for our club,why is it that under him they were crap and yet Delboy has made them immense and part of a winning team...

I still don't understand Steve Lansdown's judgement and support with regard to a failure like Millen...