1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WE only want one goal so come on City score

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by johnbo, Apr 28, 2013.

1. johnbo

johnbo Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else on here but even i am sick of myself, what a miserable Saturday/Sunday i have had. i am writing this to try and get it out of my system, constantly i am walking around, sat watching tv thinking of what's gone wrong, what changes would i make for next week, what system would i use some on here would agree with me others not but at the end of the day it doesn't matter what i say or think i cannot change anything. All i can do and the rest of you is snap out of it i know after this weekend its hard but i am sure as the week goes on and we read the papers, the radio ect that we will all lift and go there on Saturday may be not with confidence but at least with hope. I also know some will come back on here and say its not up to us its the players will yes you have a valid point but at the end of the day surely if you walk out of that stadium on Saturday knowing you as a fan have got behind the team in the best way you can then that is all you can do. Treat Saturday as a cup final and hope we score because one goal (to us) would change everything, the whole atmosphere in the ground would change beyond belief.

2. FLG

FLG Well-Known Member

Have a look for some Pony Rosco Tanner pumps dangling from a telephone line and buy yourself some decent marching powder, or better still, some top grade weed.

That'll help you waste the week.

3. GCTiger

GCTiger Well-Known Member

same...I just think we're due a decent performance and a goal, the last 3 games have got progressively worse...it can't carry on...can it?

4. Lewis92

Lewis92 Well-Known Member

What will be will be