1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Watcha Plumbs et al

Discussion in 'Preston' started by superiorno1pne, May 7, 2011.

1. superiorno1pne

superiorno1pne New Member

Good to be back one thing today- Get Carter! Looked hungry fit and worth at last like a player we paid good money for !!

2. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

We'll see what happens over the summer, you are right though he's starting to play only taken him 4 years

3. superiorno1pne

superiorno1pne New Member

watcha maccer to be honest i agree but its the first time he has had a long series of games shows what fitness does

4. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

To be fair to him always thought he had quality but we've never seen it hopefully he's now reached the stage of his career where he has to put the effort in on the pitch. Seems to be a decent bloke as well hopefully he'll stay and provbe his worth next season

5. theflyingplumber

Morning Superior and very pleased that you have called in to see not606..<ok>

I hope we will see more of you and other Northenders.
    I do expect this site to pick up once the season is completely over, but the close season tends to be quiet anyway. Until Mr Brown starts to sort the squad out for next season, then thing's could be interesting. <laugh>

GET CARTER......<laugh>...It does seem like Brown has managed to wake the bloke up and got him to perform as most know that he can, when the spirit moves him.
    If he is prepared to take a drop in pay as I suspect he might and continues to show desire and commitment, he could well be important for PNE next season.

Will ye no come back again..???...<laugh>

:emoticon-0112-wonde