1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

was the stephen lawrence case do with drugs ?

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by JONATHAN PAUL ACWORTH, Nov 19, 2011.

1. im hereing several stories this week from millwall fans black and white that the stephen lawrence case had something to do with him and his mate selling drugs in eltham at 10-10 30 time the incident took place ,with eltham residents very protective of their area which i can understand is their any truth in these rumours?ive heard this from 5 different people this week so got be something in it?

2. one was comming from a classmate of stephen

3. i was only asking this question as i grew up in eltham for many years

4. rockymountainlion

i lived on shooters hills and i can assure you it is because him and his 'mate' who ran away, raped a girl, end of story

5. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Is that true Rocky, i heard it had something to do with drugs years ago

6. this is what i was told today was chatting to a lady friend of mine who was in same class as stephen she said "i quote he wasnt all goody goody like papers make out he was in eltham selling drugs but because his parents are church goers dont want the public knowing the truth"i just dont know what to believe on this ,the drugs story came from at least 5 different people last week and 3 where black blokes i know so got be something in it

7. millwall supporters would know the truth as most live in eltham hense why i posted on here-they would tell u

8. antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

yes, the killers were all active anti drug campaigners who got carried away - the video of them playing with knives and using racist comments was a spitting image production

9. rockymountainlion

he used to sell weed i think, but what happened was nothing to with that whatsoever, i forget the over kids name, but he basically got off the rape charge because of what happened to lawrence, trust me on this one olof, we were all in the same age group, and i lived pretty much 29 years on the hill and the pair of them were horrible ****ing wannabe rudeboy ****s, didnt shed a tear then, still wont today!

10. thanks for clearing that up had be some truth in the reports of drugs involved.

11. so my info i received from this lady friend of mine was 100 per cent spot on

12. Cockney Eyetie

This is true i believe. All this bollox about being an unprovoked racist murder. He got what he deserved.

13. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Cheers Rocky, has i said, i heard a few years ago about drugs being involved by some london lads i know, it makes my ****ing blood boil the way they portray this kind of thing, when the young lad in Scotland, kriss Donald i think is name was, was murdered because he was white, it never got such a media frenzy about it, and the judge said it wasn't racially motivated when it obviously was, when a black kid is murdered they always say he was a church goer, loved his nan, and was a budding musician, or "student" as in the lawrence case, maybe this is why the police dragged their feet over it and were accused of being racists, maybe they knew what he was like and thought like Eyetie that the **** deserved it.
    Don't get me wrong racist attacks disgust me, from both sides, but it winds me up the way they are covered by the media

14. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

I've heard many differing theories over the years and all suggest this was no racist attack, the gang were after SL's mate however he got away and Stephen didn't. However no matter how bad they allegedly were no one deserves to be served up like he was.
    My belief is the two on trail did not take part in this attack, however they probably know who did, so the trail by media is an attempt to get them naming names or go down for it themselves.