1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Warm Glow- Since 2014- now like Milan- Mackem Free

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Dorty Dogbreath, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

Yeah, but most of your lot have been busy trying to deflect from the fact that you're now owned by a pretty despicable group of owners. It's kind of "we know they chop heads off and torture political opponents, repress women and the LGBT community, are bombing kids in Yemen, but..." Even if if there is a bit of sanctimonious preaching generally, and not just from Wearside, it doesn't detract from the core issue of the nature of the Saudi regime.

2. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

zzzzzzzz

3. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

Cry some more tears

4. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

You lot had the same patter last season. And ended up crying at Wembley again. Here we are 2 divisions apart yet again

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

now that is a bite <laugh><laugh>

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Can someone get the crayons out for Sid and explain legal separation and link him in to the PL ruling confirming our separation?

7. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

Zzzzzzzz

8. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

Ha! Yeah, do that. "Legal separation" completely exonerates you!!!

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

****. I couldn't make this up....

9. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I think you need to educate on Abu Dhabi mate. The sport washing can’t change history. I mean you could say that it’s helped them change for the better. But that would only beg the question why you wouldn’t want Saudi to do the same?

Sorry Sid, this is a simple case of diving in from a position of ignorance on your fans part.

And I absolutely love it and find it hilarious :biggrin:

magpie290761 likes this.
  10. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

Sidney you seem to be the only one who posts here nowadays.

In the same way you put your tedious rambling old grandad in an old folks home, we've managed to isolate you in this thread and it's become your own little place for you to waffle away as the years catch up with you. Bless.

11. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

I come on here for the laugh, cock. Keep spouting off and l'll keep coming.

haslam likes this.
  12. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

I think you're missing the basic point, pouchy. Attacking hypocrisy from other fans, whether real or imagined, doesn't give a defence to the criticism of your owners, who are grade A scumbags.

It's not even a criticism of you mags, really. I've already said on here I'd have taken the Saudi money, but it sticks in people's throats that they got past the so-called fit & proper test that purportedly keeps arseholes from owning English clubs. Who next? Putin? Kim Jong-un?

The bottom line is that you're going to be the new Milwall. You may not care, but if at first you don't succeed, everyone will piss their pants laughing.

13. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Reubens scumbags? Staveley too? :emoticon-0138-think

magpie290761 likes this.
  14. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

Yes Sid I can imagine tubby old you laughing, a deep, rumbling belly laugh, no doubt. Like Santa Claus if he supported a **** football team.

15. Warmir Pouchov

Sadly I think it may be you who is missing the point of why we find this so funny. I think we may have made the point on several occasions to your brethren Sid, that virtually every owner up and down the land has made their money or the money they've had invested, on human suffering. The question was always why were people so up in arms about Newcastle?

Its the basic minds who have been brainwashed quite easily, which simply buy the "West's" take on the world. Whether you lop a single man's head off like Saudi's/Russians/Abu Dhabi types, or run a 100,000 men into the ground driving many to suicide etc like the West's venture capitalist's and so on (excluding females in a male dominated world), is neither here nor there. One can simply not take the moral high ground on one issue and ignore another, or try to create a ranking system of bad/evil. Bad/evil is the same thing whichever form it takes when it results in deaths - whether the process is instant or slow and however far removed these people manage to make themselves.

Perhaps your brethren would do well to reflect on such matters and perhaps think a bit deeper about the evils all around them.

16. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think this is an order of magnitude different from other wealthy club owners who made their money in dodgy ways. Fat Mike was a bit of a bastard employer, but he never tortured or murdered anyone. Insisting on everyone else considering every possible abuse in the world before calling out the Saudi regime is just a massive red herring. It certainly achieves their sportswashing agenda when people turn a blind eye, just because there's other **** going on in the world.

17. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

Not too far from the truth ATM. It's back on the diet to lose the belly for yours truly.

As for supporting a **** team, all I can say is: Cambridge :)

18. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

Tsk, Albert. I am sure they are charming, notwithstanding the company they keep...

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  19. Warmir Pouchov

We will have to agree to disagree. A dead man is a dead man Sid. However it comes about it just ain't right when its at the hands of others. Whether that's fighting wars that don't need fought, driving men to starvation, driving men to suicide or lopping someones noggin off. The end result is the same regardless how the West try to paint these things. Is the more evil man he who does it plainly without fear, or the one who does it slyly and/or over a period of time? Some would rightly consider the latter a form of torture.

When we take a fish from the ocean, we knock it on the head to put it out of its misery. Many of us enjoy the fruits of this labour and we do so feeling its ok because of this approach. We'd feel less good about it if we slung it on the rock and let it struggle for breath till it finally gave in. One may be more barabaric, I would give you that, but for a long time I've realised the evil of men takes many forms but the end result is the same.

20. Sidthemackem

Staff Member

Bollocks, mate. They're vile. End of. The fact that there's others just as bad doesn't change that reality. Why they got the ok from the footy authorities is beyond me.