1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wally With The Brolly hasn't half aged .......

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by WalshNo5, Aug 28, 2011.

1. WalshNo5

WalshNo5 Member

... since he joined your lot. No ref to save you today :emoticon-0105-wink:

2. southcoastfox

southcoastfox Member

oh be nice, its not there fault :emoticon-0102-bigsm

3. WalshNo5

WalshNo5 Member

Oh they won't reply to this. I'm really enjoying this match, but the only trouble is, the Hammers are looking good and worry me as a side. Saints and Brighton will fall away as I don't think they're as good as Norwich were.

4. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

Andy reid. What a fat knacker! Couldnt believe it

5. WalshNo5

WalshNo5 Member

He should try to get SlimFast to sponsor him.

6. Danger Fox

Danger Fox New Member

Forest are leaking goals - They need a bung to save them - A ****ing great big one to give to the ref <laugh>

7. glynnak

glynnak Member

i cant believe west ham kept all 11 on the pitch
    didnt the ref read his pre match instructions?

8. tiger_totty

tiger_totty Member

I take it he used wash and go ???

9. Lesta Gangsta

Lesta Gangsta Well-Known Member

You guys should really leave the Forest fans alone. They're such soft targets, it's like beating up kids.

Oh, and they are former Champions of Europe yer know.

10. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

Makes me proud of our defence :)

11. glynnak

glynnak Member

just popped in to the Floris board to say............................................................................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

of course--if the same happens to us at boro tonight you are welcome to take the piss all you like

12. Wagbo

Wagbo New Member

I'll reply seeing as no-one else has the balls to. Yep we're **** at the moment, a lot of fans blame the manager, I feel sorry for him. It probably took him a week to realise the mistake he made joining us. It takes a couple of seasons at least to build a good side, he cant just come in after BD and carry on where he left off. He has his own ideas on how to go about building a good side, and if he is given enough time I believe he will be good for us. Unfortunately results matter and at the rate we're going we might be looking at going back to div 3 in order to rebuild.
    The problems at the club imho lie (spelling?) higher up, i.e. in the boardroom. The lack of any sort of communication from Doughty and marthur is disappointing and shows a tremendous lack of respect to the fans. Because there is no communication there is no percieved strategy that the fans are aware of. The club at the moment feels like a rudderless ship hitting one rock after another. For sure Doughty only needs to look into a mirror to see who is responsible for this mess. Why did he sack BD when we were so close and with BD having one more year on his contract to run? Why tell BD there is no more money for players then give Shteeve the money to buy Miller,Direbyshire etc.
    I think there is no way we are 5 goals worse than Burnley. The players are obviously reacting to BD being shoved through the door and are not really playing for Shteeve. they are mostly bought by BD so he should be allowed at least to bring his own players in, hopefully who will play and perform for him, it is important he is given the time to build his own squad.
    Some of the fan reaction and anger is unwarranted, probably stemming from the fact we came so close the past 2 seasons to getting promotion only to see it all unravelling in the past 6-8 weeks.
    *Last part deleted as I was out of my mind on special brew and didnt know what I was Typing*

13. ForestinLancs

ForestinLancs New Member

Wagbo - why the panic m8? Talking of rebuilding and League One. Get a GRIP!

2008 -09 Played 9 Points 5 -9 Gd
    2009 -10 Played 9 Points10 -2 Gd
    2010 -11 Played 9 Points12 +2 Gd
    2011 -12 Played 9 Points 8 -9 Gd

McLaren will have to sort it out or he will have to go! Doughty is the best thing that has happened to Forest in recent years and prudence with money is what SURVIVAL is all about. I mean if success is about what you spend to get it aka City, Chelsea and the b**ggers who started it all BLACKBURN - it just ain't going to happen for us. McLaren knew that - before AND after his appointment. Same for Fester Chity too at this moment!

I was at the game on Tuesday night just as I was in March 2009 when they did the same thing - scored each time they attacked. Finished 5 - 0 that night and it was equally painful. Take it on the chin! Unlike McLaren who speaks too much to protect his image - he should be protecting his players aka Billy! We lost the 1st half 4-0 and drew the 2nd 1-1 :angel: Get it?

Lets see how things go m8 - keep the faith and never mind the WUM's their time will come 4 sure!

BTW My first game 11th November 1961 Forest V Burnley Won 3-1 and as far as the comment about Fester & Dierby go - get real:tongue: