1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Portsmouth

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Sep 15, 2022.

1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Second yellow for Galloway: first for time wasting than a silly push.

Portsmouth’s long throw has been a problem throughout: Argyle set up for one last one but it’s taken short. Argyle don’t react and Pompey equalise.

I said an away draw would be a good result but it doesn’t feel like it now.

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't know why Sky bothered with only 80 seconds of of playing time....it starts with the first goal straight away....and goes down hill from there.

3. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So Danny Mayor missing today because of family business... and has gone north.

4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

His wife is expecting.

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

What a day for up and down emotions. I suspect Pompey fans will be more gutted than us at dropping a couple of points at home given their immense size. Raggett still managed to score although he won't be pleased it was the wrong way. It's funny how you think surely this time there must be a result one way or the other but how fate always comes up with the same old 2 - 2 in extra time. I'm sort of gutted but at the same time think that a point away there isn't such a terrible result to have. If I'm honest I thought, given the way things went against the top clubs last season, that we would be lucky to get any points in September. As it is we have 7 out of 9 already and if that is all we get I will still think it's ok.

6. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I see a report or post on Pasoti that refers to the Pompey website and their man virtually admitting that his acting oscar got Galloway sent off. What a creep if that is true. If he has posted something along those lines then there should be some way of doing him retrospectively and possibly rescinding the issued red. I would be fuming if one of ours did that. Apparently he pushed Galloway who responded with a push of his own and the man went down as if he had been bludgeoned with a baseball bat.

7. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Stephen Schumacher and Dan Scarr made the point unusually directly in their post match interviews. Must have been bad.