1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Van Aanholt as a Gally replacement / cover ? thoughts.

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Leicester lad..ey up me duck, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

Just checking out on the Chelsea forum.......PVA (that'll stick) is rated exceptionaly high by the Chelsea fans as a attacking winger, not tested too much as a defender, yet learned his craft alongside the likes of John Terry etc.

Could he be a Gally with serious pace and tackling ability ( nothing against Gally )

Could it bea dual roll like Sol Bamba seems to be very comfortable with.

If so he could be up there with the YAK and BAMBA as instant impact players ?

opinions ?

2. Pull Your Fox Up

Pull Your Fox Up Active Member

Im pretty excited sbout this one to be honest - he was fantastic for Newcastle last season and i do recall a reference being made as the new cashley cole. We shall have to wait for that but positive news nonetheless!

3. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I reckon he'll be good.

I just want a goalie, centre half and perhaps an out and out right winger.

Wayne Routledge would have been perfect.

4. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Van Aanholt can play left back or left wing so Bruno still could have a chance but on the wings there is alot of competition at the minute with Dyer, Gallagher and Vassell. I think a new striker and some sort of cover for Naughton should be top priority and clear out **** people like Lamey and Neilson