1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

University Gymnasiums, i salute you

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lone ranger, Jan 22, 2010.

1. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

i get access to heriot watt uni gym through work so use that during the wk and have a wkend pass for glasgow uni and they are without a doubt the greatest centers of clunge in the western world.<MUIR!!!!>

today was particulary good, there was a tall amazon with a beyonce arse and massive tits going hell for leather on the cross-trainer, i found myself sandwiched between two blonde slavic chics gibbering away to each other on the treadmills, there was a tall muscular (not in an unattractive way) brunette grunting like a mating wookee on the rowing machine and last but not least a classic 5ft **** all solid body with tits so big you know they're going to be a train wreck at 35 but at 19 they are a joy to behold (from now on i will always go to the gym at 1:30 instead of 12:30 so i can stalk this one more efficiently).

this is the only thing that motivates me to exercise, cant wait till sunday until my wkly visit to the glasgow one <MUIR!!!!>

2. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Well-Known Member

thats the only thing that makes me want to go to the gym.

3. any grunting males? <muir>

4. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

By contrast the gym offshore is mainly middle-aged, muscle-bound, closet-cases scoping my fine young arse out. The reason I only go to the gym when I'm onshore.

5. lone ranger

and the beauty is there's mirrors everywhere, you can stare like a rapist and its okay <MUIR!!!!>

the burd on the rowing machine was in a lycra one piece, i was doing sprints in the hope that they might hide my rager

6. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Thats why I don't go places like that.

The urge would be too much & I'd have to crack one off over one of them <MUIR>

7. lone ranger

<MUIR!!!!>

it is dangerous. the 5ft chic was on the abs machine and i was across the room doing curls or something when i realised i was staring directly into her fanny like i'd just seen jesus and had been like this for about 5 minutes. i could smell her.

8. lone ranger

sweet jesus thats horrific.

nope, i think i perfer mine stocked with 18-22 year olds (i'm ancient to them), i'm just biding my time and waiting till one of the street lights in the car park stops working

9. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

I'd **** in to anyones mouth while they were exercising, it'd be funny whoever the receiver was.

10. RDW1

RDW1 Member

Is it not uncomfortable to train with a balaclava on LR?

11. lone ranger

i've found that people tend not to look directly at ginger people so in the aftermath they always struggle to identify them correctly