1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours United's ever on going rebuild , are we nearly there yet?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Chief, Apr 3, 2019.

1. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Slightly off topic - but I just read that Pogba will miss the world cup through injury and hasn't been able to play a single game for Juve since he signed for them. Definitely dodged a bullet getting rid of him.

Treble likes this.
  2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving prick <ok>

glazerfodder likes this.
  3. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Unfortunately we dodged it about three years too late.

We might have even had some more success under Jose and never had to endure Ole or Ralph.

4. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Anyway, the bloke is a twat.

I'm actually glad he misses the world cup.

The world cup won't miss him.

glazerfodder and Treble like this.
  5. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Barcelona in Europa League play off.

At least it's a proper big game I suppose!

6. glazerfodder

With the games to be played in February, at least our WC players will have recovered and Varane will hopefully be available, as will any January signings

7. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

It'll give us a good idea of where we are at that time compared to high class opposition in Europe.

8. glazerfodder

Well that's a big **** off from CR7 then after world cup - Cristiano Ronaldo has given an explosive interview criticising Manchester United and Erik ten Hag; Ronaldo said: "Yes, I feel betrayed. Some people don't want me here not only this year, but last year too"; on Ten Hag: "I don't have respect for him because he doesn't show respect for me"......well son, thanks and all that, but you can **** right off, no player is bigger than this club.

Christiansmith and Diego like this.
  9. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

Ronaldo should realise that he’s destroying his legacy with Utd with these statements/interviews. The fans will never choose him over ten Hag or the club. Especially as he’s ****ed each time he’s given a starting place and made captain.

10. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

11. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Demanded to leave in summer, literally no one wanted him = forced to stay.

Complete pair of bellends with zero self awareness. I can't stand that the current world is full of ****s like this.

At least it's been timed well, as the club can now sack him and he won't return after the World Cup.

12. Christiansmith

it’s been all of his making. ETH has the done the utmost to accommodate him, a player who publicly declared he no longer wanted to play for Utd.

The GGs would try to get some money out of him but he’s around ETH will rightfully not play him after he’s shamefully cut his bridges. He’s been **** whenever he played this season and our points with and without him absolutely telling.

13. glazerfodder

I said it before (and took a lot of stick on here for saying it) but signing him was a bad move from the start. Ole didn't want him, CR ****ed Ole's plans and has been toxic throughout his time here. His reputation precedes him, just look at some of the comments that came out of Juve when he left them - very few had a kind word to say about him and I doubt there is a club in Europe that will have him after this. Saudi or the soccer world is all that's left for him now.

14. glazerfodder

15. Christiansmith

Eth has started him and even made him captain recently after his storming off during a match. I don’t think he ETH could have done more for reconciliation. And yet Ronaldo cannot see it and can only think of himself. Have his supporters like Keane and Ferdinand seen these stats? Basically he ****s up the team whenever he plays. For whatever reason he simply doesn’t deserve a start as he clearly reduces the chances of a win.

I think we’ve now reached the point of no return. I don’t want to see him in the match day squad.

16. glazerfodder

In his head he is still at his peak and he thinks he can have things his way - but the sad truth is that at 37 he cannot perform in such a physical league, and certainly not in the manner that ETH wants us to play. Having said that, all he had to do was quietly head off to the World Cup, hopefully showcase himself to a rich suitor and **** off in January window - he could have had a say once he'd found a new club, perhaps write a book - but to do this is beyond belief.

He tried to **** ETH from the get-go, no sooner had he opened his laptop then CR announced that he wanted to go, that after missing pre-season. I only hope he doesn't get to Dalot and Bruno during their time away at the WC.

17. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I'm sure he did this interview after he walked off in the game against Spurs. Threw his toys out the pram, wanted to vent spleen and went straight to Piers. A hot headed reaction.

But a week after that game he was put in his place by ETH and demonstrated enough contrition to get back in the side.

However, the interview, which was ill thought out and reactionary has undone all of that and it looks like his time is over.

18. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

The most unforgivable thing for me is he's given a platform and air time to an absolute ball sack of a person in Morgan.

Final nail in coffin.

Diego likes this.
  19. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Well that's the end of us going for Ivan Toney.

cytrax likes this.
  20. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

A FORGOTTEN Manchester United wonderkid has been labelled an “amazing talent” by his new loan manager.

Former Atalanta youngster Amad Diallo is one of those, having cost £37million to sign nearly two years ago.

The 20-year-old scored just one goal in nine games for United.

And he also struggled during a loan spell at Rangers last term.

But the Ivory Coast international is starting to find his feet at his latest club.

And boss Tony Mowbray is delighted with Diallo’s impact at the Stadium of Light.

The tactician reckons his latest star is thriving away from the spotlight, and has every chance of succeeding under Erik ten Hag if he returns to United next summer.

Mowbray declared: "Knowing his personality, it's good that he's under the Premier League radar - under the Manchester United world support radar.

"But he's still at Sunderland where there are 40,000 at home games demanding that he runs and fights and chases and wins headers, and he has scored a couple of goals in the last three games."

"We can see on the training pitch that he has got amazing talent."

"You can see why Manchester United might have paid an incredible amount of money for him, because the ball sticks to his foot and he's fast and he knows where the net is - he's got a wand of a left foot."

"I think he just has to play football and enjoy football and grow, really. Whether he ever gets to the level [where he plays regularly for Manchester United] ... I hope he does."