1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

United Saints matchday thread

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Dec 30, 2017.

1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

2. gav81

gav81 Active Member

Yep. We defended well. Apart from that, can't pass, can't create good chances, can't shoot. Pogba looked like he was having a stroll in the park even with 10 minutes to go.

Form now LWWLDDD. Is this the beginning of the end for Jose? He certainly had a distant look walking down the tunnel.

3. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Players look like they've had enough of his **** tbh

4. The comments on this thread are much like The Almost Sacked One's chances of clinging on to power at United - almost non-existent.

I didn't see his post-match interview. Did he spend most of it slating the players and the ref?

5. He's effectively called them all cnuts over the past few weeks.

It's not exactly going to endear them to him!

If only they had a leader in the squad (like a John Terry, or a Drogba), because there'd be a dressing room revolt and the clueless fcuker would be on his way!

Number 1 Jasper likes this.
  6. Shwan71

Shwan71 Active Member

tbh the minute we lost Lukaku, everyone looked to each other knowing nothing going in our way in past week.. there was a lack of believe and lack of strikers who can score goals

7. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I would agree with you there if you weren't wrong :grin:

8. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Mourinho blames ref in dire game of football, shock.

pieguts and Libby like this.
  9. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

We have no option but to stick with him as there don't seem to be any viable alternatives at the moment. A while ago I would have said Poch could be in the frame but his stock has fallen and the papers here have him as a firm favourite to take over at RM bringing HK and Ali with him. Fat chance, but if not him, then who?

10. <laugh>
    Nice attempt at wummery!

It's good to see you still rate our manager so much that you are desperate for him to fcuk off to RM!

The sooner the better for you, yeah?

11. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

The most annoying and frustrating thing about all this is that Mourinho is just proving everyone (ctitics/media) right.

He couldn't even find it in himself to prove people wrong, he's just reverted to a very tired type.

He's a ****ing cliche, it's sad as ****.

BobbyD, ademuzzy and Libby like this.
  12. Libby

Libby 9-0

I used to like him and think he was really good value but he's just such a miserable **** these days. He'll be trying to engineer his sacking pay off soon I'm sure as he knows he can't compete.

13. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Judging by the amount of activity on this board, the ‘fans’ are losing interest too.

Strange, I thought they won the league in August when they signed Matic and won a couple of games against out of form sides 4-0, scoring most of the goals late int the game @Stan

BobbyD, bulletinthehead and Skylarker like this.
  14. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

He can compete, or at least should be able to, with the squad he now has.
    On the face of it though he appears to have given up completely, which is just sad.

Admittedly, City are ahead and the only reason Pep took the City job, it's Man City for **** sake, is the squad that was already in place, which he could just gleefully add very expensive full backs to and set loose. Mourinho inherited nothing by comparison but he surely must have known this!

Mourinho should carry on building his squad, instead he's throwing his toys out of the pram and looking for a way out.

He also obviously knows what I've know for a decade, the Glazers are half way through their master plan of accidentally ruining Manchester United FC forever.

BobbyD and Libby like this.
  15. Stan

Stan Stalker

You can’t win the League in August Deirdre. You believing that is why you often go into hiding from Sept onwards.

Congrats on maintaining your record of tagging Stan in 50% of your posts. You peculiar, lonely, old oddity.

16. gav81

gav81 Active Member

Interesting fact: United have now achieved as many 0-0 draws in the league under Mourinho as we did in two seasons under Van Gaal.

17. @Stan gave it massively large when Mourhino finally joined United (after Mouhino almost threw his toys out of the pram when United appeared to be dragging their feet).

We all knew that it was a massive mistake on their part, and that they should have gone for Pep, before City got him.

I remember a press article in which a number of the United old guard, most notably Bobby Charlton, who were absolutely dead set against Mourhino joining United.

But, as usual, the likes of Stan knew better.

I wonder what Stan thinks about Mourhino now?

18. Stan

Stan Stalker

Link?

Good luck with that Tragic. On your way you may find a few posts in which I said I wanted Giggs to replace LVG.

“Why are you doing this Stan?” :emoticon-0105-wink:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  19. In you pop, mate...

fishing net.jpg

20. Stan

Stan Stalker

The net of defeat. Ending 2017 in the way you started it. You’ll need more lube in 2018.

You Tragic old man. Happy new year.