1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

United for Newcastle

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by norfolkblackcat, Aug 2, 2011.

1. norfolkblackcat

norfolkblackcat New Member

2. the falcon

the falcon Active Member

Like you Norfolk I was nearly in tears. But having supressed them, I was in fits of laughter, Oh how the mighty have fallen. Sir Bobby must be turning over and over looking down on the club he loved being desimated by Ashley and his cohort Lambias. I will sleep soundly tonight knowing that the aforementioned are doing a superb job in the eyes of every Sunderland supporter.

3. Bumblebore

Bumblebore Well-Known Member

Awww bless them. Ha ha

4. Apone

Apone Active Member

I remember the Gillingham game when we got relegated, Newcastle fans in the clock stand paddock watching.

Whenever I have a shred of sympathy for the genuine fans with whats going on up the road I just think back to that dark day many years ago.

Well done Agent Ashley. Keep up the good work <laugh>

5. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Stirling work Mr Short, you will never hire a better agent.

6. Black Cat Kiwi

Black Cat Kiwi Well-Known Member

I genuinely feel for the true Newcastle fans out there during these times. But given the vile filth that gets anonymously repped by some on here, good F***** job.
    What goes round if you wait long enough hopefully comes back by the bucket load & as sure as the sun rises tomorrow their starting to receive what&#8217;s long overdue.

7. norfolkblackcat

norfolkblackcat New Member

I totally agree, I've got quite a few mag mates so its difficult to not feel a bit sorry that the club they love is getting screwed over... but then the small percentage of filth makes it all suddenly seem amusing again...

8. murray out

murray out Well-Known Member

remember that game like it was yesterday, my darkest day in football, i was in the L shape corner of the roker end which was normally used for away fans, never forget the mindless scum in the clockstand laughing at us. I say take every opportunity to take the piss out of them
    :emoticon-0102-bigsm

9. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

The average pond-dwelling creature could write something more coherent.

10. Lever Malone

Lever Malone Member

Let's not get too confident. When Barton goes on a free transfer they will be able to use that money to bring in another super star.:1980_boogie_down:<sorry>

11. Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction

Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction Well-Known Member

You may want to look closer to home. Shamless for one

12. bonnybobbypark

bonnybobbypark Well-Known Member

Any other club I might feel for, but not the arrogant, over-confident, deluded SCUM that they are. Anyone but those coffin carrying t**ts. Anyone else remember that day? If you do, rejoice in their fall. If you don't, I will gladly tell you. COME ON CHAPPAZ! Tell us all about us v Gillingham. I'll tell you bout the Messaiah's second and third coming. About the 1974 cup final v Liverpool (absolutely wonderful); or the 1975 League cup final v Man City. Remind me Badger, who scored the winning goal? Wouldn't be that lad Dennis Tueart would it? I have ALWAYS said I wanted you to stay up, but perpetually 4th bottom. I've changed my mind. Go down. I need another 5 pall bearers for May at Sid James'. Any volunteers?

Scum the lot of them.

x

13. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

Thats a bit harsh Bobby. I went to every home game of the 74 cup run at home, West Brom (my favourite game ever) and the Burnley semi final. I also went to the 76 cup final and cried as a 16 year old when we got beat. Tuart scored with an overhead kick.

Scum we aren't, same as you.

x

14. bonnybobbypark

Sombrero. Same age as me. Wasn't it '74 when tou lot invaded the pitch v Forest and got the game abandoned? Sombrero. In normal life I would probably like you. I would hope you could like me, but, you support them. I can't say anything nice to you!

Talk to me about anything except football and I will be pleasant, decent and articulate.

Dont try to justify your deluded arrogant team to me.

SORRY.

x

15. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

52 next month. Quite a few of my mates are red and whites who I'd trust with my life. I have no grievance with any normal Sunderland fan. Put me in a stadium and I look at the shirts and I despise them all. After the match, no problem. Probably the same as you?

16. Black Cat Kiwi

Black Cat Kiwi Well-Known Member

Jacky - You've always seemed a decent type who loves his football & posts constructive comment. Couldn't agree more with you quote. As we say KTF, it might take a while but for the good of the NE lets hope you lot sort Ashley OUT & sorry but remain in our shadow for a few seasons yet.

17. bonnybobbypark

Cant do the cartoons on here sombrero, but i'm shaking hands - agreeing to disagree. You know what I mean.

Good luck next season, marra. You lot are goin to need it.

A pleasure talkin

x

18. bonnybobbypark

Am away now. This is turning into Christmas eve 1914 in the trenches.

Now, if i'd been there, behind me thompson machine gun.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS< FRITZ

nananananananananananananaananananananananana
    x

19. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

That website is so full of self indulgent horse **** its untrue and that little you tube clip ****ing creases me up. What a set of planks who have set that up. The ironic thing is of course they demand Ashley ****s off and sells the club but they dont say who to? There simply are no buyers out there waiting desperately to buy Sid James debt. Without Agent Ashley's money behind them they may well have gone bust and yet they call him worse than ****e. Do the b&w faithless really think he is just going to walk away from the £300m + he has put into the club (buying it and securing the debts), without wanting a return. What a set of simpletons the barcodes are.

I'm afraid I too have absolutely no sympathy with the barcode faithful, who have at any corner of our demise over the years, jumped up and down with ridicule at our predicaments. Be it the 15 points and 19 points or the 3rd division relegation (I too remember the scumbag mags that day celebrating in with the Gillingham fans) so I absolutely love any and all calamities that befall the NE1 Muppet's.

I would dearly love to see them relegated again after only one year up but didn't think it was likely up until this week, where Agent Ashley has once again tried to commit Harri Kari just when the club looked to be getting a bit of stability. Carroll, Nolan, Barton and Enrique (he cant be long for the craas now) will be gone and replaced by complete unknowns who will have to hit the ground running from day one now.

If they dont or cant, then I can really see the barcodes struggling next season.

Purrfect......Lol

20. bonnybobbypark

Cest. Just let them finish 4th bottom, man, thats all I want.

Kill them by being better. You know they wont be able to live with that.

x