1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tuesday.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by UIR - Kagawa Powa, Feb 26, 2011.

1. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

Well its taken a while but finally the first United Chelsea game is just around the corner.

what you think about the game lads? Are you worried about your form or are you feeling confident.

I think for us ( United ) its the best chance in years to beat Chelsea away but I know full well its going to be a tough game.

2. Hizmo

Hizmo Active Member

I have a feeling that we're going to play outstanding football on a small sized pitch (Stamford Bridge). Who are we going to play on the left? Will SAF play with Rooney upfront on his own? I hope Hernandez starts, his pace will give Chelsea a problem without a doubt.

3. Sheriff JW Pepper

Rooney might not feature if the discip fastrack police :police: catch up with him

Naughty boy Wayne

Maybe him & Cole can watch it in the bar together....<cheers>:bandit:<doh>

4. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

It's going to be interesting...the Spuds have left the door ajar, so we need to capitalize on that, and you lot are actually looking to consolidate your positiopn at the top.

I'll be sat in my front room with the curtains closed so the Mancs on my street can't see me and give me **** before/ during/ afterwards<laugh>

It's rare you get a result at SB these days, but I reckon it'll be a good game<ok>

5. Sheriff JW Pepper

SW

I reckon it'll be a shocker....but as long as we get something out of it I don't mind

Getting the lucky black away shirt out again - had it on for Copenhagen game...i'm sure it'll have a bearing on the result

6. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

JW

I think you should also wear Mrs JW's lucky thong with that<ok>

7. Sheriff JW Pepper

SW

I'm having issues with that....

1) If (& I stress..if) the lady of the house might, or might not own such a garment...the fact that I might (or might not) wear it on occasion....

IS FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS.....:emoticon-0111-blush

& Anyway...I err oh that is....but I mean err...quiet pepper :emoticon-0127-lipss