1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Troll alert!!!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Greenarmyjoe, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

We have a new troll for company i think, another ATD friend it seems... Charley Mouse!! He seems to know Sensible? :emoticon-0120-doh:

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well I don't know him Joe but I have answered his questions. Don't know if he is a troll or not but he certainly sounds like one given the questions asked. Time will tell. Thing is I've been banned from ATD even though I am not a member so if he is part of their pathetic set up then why do they bother apart from to be a pain and nasty. Somebody on there described this site as "vile"......I mean this is not606 and it's vile?????? I won't even try to bother them again so why they can't just back off and leave it alone now I fail to see.

3. Greenarmyjoe

Its only Vile when the vermin from ATD come on here.. no doubt gat will be alert to this new troll... I may join atd haha

4. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Vile? We can't even claim to be slightly annoying.

5. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

although I do seem to remember being slightly irked last year and no I am not going to open the Brent/grandstand/administration discussion again.

6. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

This beggers belief .... " If we want a war we can have one " ....... are these grown men ???? .... I am absolutely speechless ...... I can only speak personally but I don't give a flying fig about Pasoti nor ATD, I post on here about the football not to have a childish war with other Argyle sites. I am asking politely leave us alone !

http://www.argyletd.com/t7134-charleymouse-on-not606

7. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

How bizarre I must need my eyes testing the post now reads "they can't have a war" ..... good !!!!

8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I got asked a question, why I have no idea, and answered it. He asked I didn't volunteer. I answered as I see it which was what I was asked and if it isn't to their liking then that isn't my fault. I have nothing else to say on the matter and all I have asked all along is for then to leave me out of their discussions. There is no other connection for me with that site anymore as they have banned me without reason being given. I just point out that those sorts or bannings have been condemned on that site many times when it concerned another site they don't like. There is absolutely no reason for anyone on there to carry on with this stupid harrasment and there is nothing to be gained by it except them looking pathetic. I think one or two need to look at themselves seriously. That's it, end of reference and I won't be entering into anymore question and answer sessions and especially as the answers only go one way.

9. Greenarmyjoe

It seems all those clowns and boring farts on ADT are all tossers. What drivel they all write. Why do they pick on older men like sensible and plym..

Let it all commence, the whole site All Dumb t**ts (ADT) is full of trolls.

Pasoti is bad but all the trolls live on ADT it seems..

10. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I'm sure Sensible and Plym are grateful for you kind words Joe. Have you considered a career in the Diplomatic Corps?

11. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

.....and I've just finished painting my go faster stripes on my zimmer frame as well ...(in green of course).

12. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Have I had my dinner yet?

13. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Depends if your carers have been yet.

14. Greenarmyjoe

Are they recruiting Distant? as could do with a second job... Carers??? They don't care!!

15. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I've just re-read this thread and the bit where notdistant says we can't claim to be even slightly annoying. He obviously never re-reads his posts..........boom boom. I find it slightly offensive to be described as "not even slightly annoying". I was hoping for at least that. Memo to self.....must do better.

16. Greenarmyjoe

Plym, thanks for the email.. I have read the drivel on that site ATD! who are the morrons.. all hiding behind a small computer, they never seem to talk about argyle just moan about 606, proves they come on here .. jerks.. I am wanted on there as i have registered a few years ago and never been on there, why would i want to go on there with a bunch knobs.. If they have anything to say to me tell them to come over.. I doubt any one on there has been to home park, they spend all day in their bedsits playing on the computer..

I will never go on that site.. most are brainless! I am sure this will be on there when they pop in to read it..

They won't get their chance to ban me.. I see punch and judy are on there being the big men!!

17. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

If they are talking about this site then it's at least giving the others a break. No point in going over there anyway Joe as they don't want vile types apparently. Maybe because they have enough already. They still won't tell me why I was banned or what I did that others didn't do worse. Still, who cares anyway. If you want any inside info or early tip offs then pasoti is the place and there is nothing on that site to interest. Not worth joining pasoti either but at least it is up to date on current affairs Argyle wise so ok to look.

18. Greenarmyjoe

Yes, let them keep talking as they can't ban me for not going on there? or can they// The petty morrons! Bet they have no football knowledge other than slagging 606 off! Sad trolls!! we should see some here soon no doubt!! Yes i won't join pasty either.. same sort or people..

19. Mayflower

Mayflower New Member

A bunch of sad feckers, mate. Everyone knows it

20. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

You seem to be well informed......:emoticon-0116-evilg