1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer News

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cottager58, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

It's fast approaching that time of year and already a couple of moves are in the offing.

* Georgie Williams on loan to St Johnstone is potentially looking to make the deal permanent. He became a Dad just the other week and sees his new family settling in well up in Scotland

* Dan Martin has spent time on trial with Leeds U23s. The talented 18 year old is versatile enough to play in
    a number of positions but full back,is his normal place and I guess he's looking around at the others potentially ahead of him in the Fulham set up

* Stevie Humphrys on loan to Rochdale is currently basking in loads of adulation and not only because of his FA Cup goal against Spurs. Don't be surprised to see him settling close to his home stomping ground.

2. Cottager58

* Ryan Fredericks' agent is in talks with the Club over a new deal. Fred is reported as saying, “They’re still talking. I love being at Fulham, there’d be nothing better than playing for Fulham in the Premier League. We’ll have to see what happens.

3. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

i.e. Fredericks will be playing in the Premier League next year. He'd prefer it be with us but he's going to the Premier League either way.

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

That sounds about right. I'm not too worried about it either. I'd like him to stay, but if he went and we were still in the Championship, it might be the right time to start introducing t'other Sessegnon. Fredericks leaving would create a good opportunity to do that. I'm not sure I'd be so keen on that in the Premier League though - more of a risk at that level.

5. Cottager58

There is the (relatively expensive) signing of Cyrus Christie of course.

6. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Good point

7. Captain Morgan

Oh yeah, I forgot about him! I'd still like to see Sessegnon get his chance though.

8. kunye

kunye Well-Known Member

Today saw a statement from Spurs saying that they will release Dembele at the
    end of the season,I feel if he is willing,this could be a good acquisition for us

Captain Morgan and Cottager58 like this.
  9. Captain Morgan

I'd love to see him come back, but the word is that he's looking for a new challenge and that a move to China is on the cards. He's got another year on his contract, so Spurs are looking to sell while they can still get something for him.