1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tony, Tony, You're doing the same all over again mate

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by danishqp, May 13, 2013.

1. danishqp

danishqp Well-Known Member

I have to admit that I am not Tony's biggest fan, not because he lacks in passion and that he means the best for our beloved club, no, it's because he is time and again showing an inept naivety which is costing him and his board a fortune and putting the club at risk.

Can't believe he's given Redknapp free reign to spout such negativity about players whom he may well be forced to work with next season, Redknapp is certainly not helping in acquiring best price for them either.

If I spoke about the firm I worked for to the press with such negativity I'd be sacked like a shot, I'm afraid that Tony's being taken for a mug again, all this "I'm learning from my mistakes" is not actually happening.

Redknapp has never been and never will be a coach or master tactitian, what he has lived off is being a master motivator, this is so far from what we've seen to be laughable.

Tony, trust your instincts, this guy is no good for you or the club - You're making the same mistakes, he's costing you a fortune, has no real interest in us and certainly cant work with what he has in front of him - Get rid for your own sanity and wallet - And quick!!!!

2. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

In Harry We Trust :smiley-finger007:

3. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

It is the age of press release. Just wish we we could go back to the good old days that if you had nothing useful to say you kept your trap shut. Harold will learn soon enough that his soundbites will come back to haunt him. Next time he offers to resign he might find that his offer is taken up.