1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tony Khan Interview

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by 2whitestripes, Jun 26, 2019.

1. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

An hour long interview by Fulhamish, they talked about lessons learned, what his job entails, the recruitment system used at the club, which players he’s hoping to be part of the squad next season, how he manages his various roles, the youth pipeline to the first team and the Riverside expansion in an interview which covers all the bases of what Tony’s role at Fulham includes and doesn’t, as well as a unique insight into the season to come.

A good listen.

https://www.fulhamish.co.uk/podcast/2019-06-26-fulhamish-meets-tony-khan/

2. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

I like interviews like this that give you a slight insight into the club dealings, but I do take it with a pinch of salt, the club is so secretive most times, so I think these interviews are manipulated beforehand.

My feelings are, we are still an experiment for an unproven statistical theory which IMO has failed more than triumphed for me, but obviously not in Tony Khan's eyes.

3. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

I don’t mind the use of stats, Brentford do it brilliantly and other clubs use it but it’s the way we use it which isn’t quite right we seem to put to much emphasis on the stats the,manager should always have final say.

4. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

I did like in this interview Khan saying the priority was to keep players this summer, gives me hope Mitro Zambo and obviously Cairney will be here next season