1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Todays game

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Miketyson2007, May 7, 2011.

1. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Ended 0 0 BUT as 0 0 games go it wasnt bad,decent crowd of 15,800 and half decent performance between two sides with nothing to play for.
    The Hartlepol umpah lumpahs and santas were very entertaining as was the man city Poznan dancing from the pool fans.
    I cant wait for next season to get underway,hopefully with somedo still in a charlton shirt.
    He loves us its official we cant let him leave...sign him up as soon as possible.
    Nice too that chrissy powell felt the love at the end of the game.
    Onwards and upwards.:smile:

2. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

quite agree Mike, summer will be interesting.... looking foreward to it :)

3. Scratchingvalleycat

Scratchingvalleycat Active Member

It was entertaining yesterday even if we didn't get the points. Slowly the passing is getting better and I thought the interplay betweeen Waggy, Solly and Stewart was good and frequent swapping of wings by Harriott and Waggy worked. Semedo as ever was committed and whilst he could probably start an arguement in an empty room, the tackle on him that got him a yellow card for retaliation made me wince as it went in and I thought he was relatively restrained in his response. I only hope that we can keep such a committed player for next season. Still not convinced that Elliot will be the number one next season if we can sign Sullivan. From the loanees on show yesterday, I would like to keep Bessone, and if we can convince him to sign Stewart. I guess that we have seen the last of Ecclestone, which is a shame, the lad wanted to play and when allowed looked a class act, I guess King Kenny had placed some behind the scenes restrictions on his pitch time.
    The other interesting point was that the starting line up had five of the eleven having come through our academy and I still reckon that Mambo and some of the other youngsters we have could make the grade.

4. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see if Mambo gets another 12 months contract next week, I hope so