1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rocky's Bar

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Rocky blue army, May 14, 2011.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

3. Stokenchurch yid

Stokenchurch yid Well-Known Member

It could only happen to me,I've had a strange week,I always look out for my elderly neighbour shes in her late eighties bless her,well a couple of nights ago I went to bed at midnight but was woken up by my cockapoo barking and going mental he wouldn't shut up ,as we live at the bottom of a culdesac I know everyone's cars and when I looked out the window there was a white Volvo outside my neighbour's house and a man hanging around this is 1 oclock in the morning so I went into my utility room grabbed my hammer and went outside to confront what I thought was burglars ,as soon as I got outside an ambulance turned up.it turns out my neighbour had had a fall and broke her hip,the man I was about to clump was a relative <laugh>.
    Took the mrs shopping yesterday morning and as I'm still shielding I wont go in shops so I waited in my car after about 15 minutes some bloke came out with a full trolley load of shopping ,he saw somebody he knew and started chatting with him and let go of the trolley which crashed into my car,so me being me got out and had a moan it's only a car he said so I replied well that's ok then so I went and got a trolley and scratched the side of his car <laugh> he soon ****ed off <laugh>

4. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Just seen that Sido Jombati has signed for Oldham next season on a year contract, what a waste of an entertaining player he's better than that and i'm surprised no League 1 team signed him.

Guywanderer, Ron and Stokenchurch yid like this.
  5. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

I see another new club in League 2 next season Harrogate Town, also rather surprising end to a game in the National League South Weymouth 0 v 0 Dartford. Weymouth won the game on penalties 3-0 yes Dartford never scored one from their first 3 attempts. Oh & Harry Kewell will be the manager of Sido next year.

6. Stokenchurch yid

Hey ron you weren't one of those illegal immigrants coming over in small boats from france yesterday were you <laugh>.2 weeks quarantine if you made it :emoticon-0136-giggl

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Still here Rocky

Stokenchurch yid likes this.
  8. Stokenchurch yid

<laugh>

9. philhythe

I see a salary cap has been bought in league 1 & 2 that's made a mess of the so called biggar clubs especially in league 1, you could now get another surprise team emerge next season.

10. philhythe

Sunderland board are really up in arms over it, one post reckons there wage bill is around 12millon

11. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Oh dear, they won't be able to buy their way out now and maybe some players will be freed to leave if they don't accept a wage cut. Luke out Sunderland

12. philhythe

In one respect you can understand it with the crowds they get the money has to go somewhere, on the other hand it's been that badly run that it might save complete cock ups like theirs

13. pipev14

pipev14 New Member

greetings! I'm new. I'm from Colombia, thanks of many circumstances like a Football Manager game playing with wycombe and the recent promotion I have hooked up to this club,I just would like to know more about wycombe and WW fans, because in Colombia is imposible to find a WW fan, sorry for my english, I'm learning it, this is the best way to practice writting about Football and learning about wicombe, Respect y'all.

mowgli1960 and Ron like this.
  14. Stokenchurch yid

Welcome mate stick around on here and you will learn a lot ,maybe you should read the welcome to wycombe wanderers thread it tells you a lot you need to know

Ron likes this.
  15. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Welcome pipev. We are a small select group on this forum and always friendly. Any help we can give, just ask. If you would like some help with English I'll be happy to help. You can do it via PM if you prefer privacy <cheers>

16. pipev14

pipev14 New Member

thanks rob and stokenchuch for the welcome, I'll do, I've heard that wycombe w promotion was a micracle. do you think that wycombe promotion is as miracolous as when liecester city won premier league?

17. philhythe

Probably not quite as that, I would say teams are a bit more equal in League 1 than the Premier League

18. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You could have knocked me down with a feather when I heard Wycombe were promoted. But, then I remembered this was Wycombe we were talking about and the draught from the feather would do.

19. pipev14

pipev14 New Member

would you have betted that Wycombe was going to be promoted?

20. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone on here had a bet on us getting promoted