1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dr Strangelove (how I learned to stop worrying and love Boris)

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Deletion Requested1, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Quick! Look over there!

<laugh>

2. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

Quality

3. Saf

I'm not sure you've got the hang of how to use this site properly, yet, Alf. Your posts are all over the place. I'm not sure what that last post is about.

4. Deletion Requested1

Yep I think your right a a brain is definately adisadvantige

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  5. Deletion Requested1

Some quality post changing here time to leave this site - have I said something wrong ? Think about it

6. Saf

I think you've consumed too much alcohol for one night. Get to bed and we'll pick this up in the morning <ok>

7. Deletion Requested1

You aren't Safe83 that I talked too ffs

8. Saf

<laugh>

Honestly man, get to bed before you somehow make a bigger tit of yourself.

9. Deletion Requested1

What the f**k

10. Pure River Slut

Pure River Slut Well-Known Member

Wow. You think we’ve moved on from it ? I know more people with it now who are off and some not getting sick pay.
    He’s spent all the money to help his wealthy mates, cost of living flying up, income going down for us working people while his posh boy mates feather their nests and refuses to up their tax rates to help us out.
    Failed on the US deal despite saying it was done - because Biden clearly thinks he is an arsehole which he is, he’s failing to protect green energy while shouting about climate change, education is in a terrible mess, same with health and privatisation increasing despite the ejection statement, no youth work, youth employment high, youth violence high, not enough police, racist, a toff and a persistent liar. I can see why you like him.

DH4, TopClub, Nads and 1 other person like this.

11. Pure River Slut

And vote for right wing lunatics instead. The party of Jacob Reece Mogg, Peter Bone, Christopher Chope the ironically xenophobic Priti Patel and the arch racist Johnson himself. I have my political concerns about some of those you mention but at least they care about other humans.

TopClub and Montysoptician like this.
  12. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

We were promised an oven ready deal

... well we have a turkey but no gas to cook it with.

DH4, TopClub, Nads and 1 other person like this.
  13. Pure River Slut

Now he’s denying he ever promised it. The man’s a complete liar - worse than any other politician and that’s saying something - and yet people still vote for him

mrs em, DH4 and Sunderpitt like this.
  14. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

He clearly does lie but the last time anyone got to vote against him, he was up against Corbyn who has also been shown to be a liar. From what I heard once about his experiences in higher education, Corbyn seems to have a real chip on his shoulder about authority. I think that can be seen throughout his political career and, personally, I don't see a man who's motivation is to avenge his prejudices as a suitable or caring Prime Minister. Boris lies, but they are big, obvious, blustering lies. I'm more comfortable with that than the sneaking faux-compassion of his opponent at the last election. In reality, the next election should be a shoo-in for Labour but they haven't found themselves a leader strong enough to eradicate the sneering Corbynites.

master-simpson likes this.
  15. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

Does this mean he 'is hoist by his own petard'

IIRC he was sacked by the torygraph for making stuff up in his journalism.

Pure River Slut likes this.
  16. Saf

It's the attitude of posters like River Slut that keeps the Conservatives in power. Let him crack on. The left wing can't say anything about Boris Johnson with all the **** and lies they spout to try and discredit him. Rising energy prices due to Brexit, ffs <laugh>

River Slut talks about racism and this coming from a Labour party which happens to be the first and only party to be found guilty of institutional racism. I'll say that again in case anybody missed it. Labour are the only party to be found guilty of institutional racism. They hate Jewish people and of that there is no doubt. There's also an anti-black issue within the Labour ranks as reported by the left wing Guardian newspaper... 'Hierarchy of racism' fears threaten Starmer's hopes of Labour unity | Labour | The Guardian

If the left wing want to talk about deception they need look no further than their very own party. How many Labour MP's and Councillors have now been caught out with electoral fraud... More than anybody else is the correct answer.

So to sum up... Pure River Slut needs to dry his eyes and stop being a hypocrite. Boris Johnson is only second to Margaret Thatcher as our best ever Prime Minister. He's a great guy, a funny guy and a down to earth guy.

rb92 likes this.
  17. Iain

Iain Well-Known Member

You also have to wonder why people voted for these 2 then, maybe its because people were sick of what we have had in the past.
    The thing that really amazed me about trump was although yes he is a nut case 100% but the majority of the things he brought in like building his wall were what he said he was going to do in his campaign.
    That's why people voted for him in the first place

18. Pure River Slut

I’d vote for almost all other parties ahead of the party of inequality and wealth. If it wasn’t that we have a Tory where I live I want out I’d vote green tbh. Mad that you are saying you accept his bare faced lies.

19. Pure River Slut

People say how crap Labour are, which they currently are but they aren’t in power and say that’s why they’ll vote Tory who are in power but are proving on a daily basis they are discriminatory, elitist, unethical and incapable of making a good judgment. Tbh I think people just vote for them cos they’re a bit racist, xenophobic and lacking in empathy and it fits the character profile of a large minority of little Englanders.

Robertson, TopClub and DH4 like this.
  20. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

I thought I was quite clear in saying that I don't accept his bare-faced lies. What I did say was that, when faced with two liars, the one who's lies are big and obvious is easier to deal with than one who's lies are sneaky and underhand.

This notion that the Conservatives are the party of inequality is one of the things that I find most troubling about all of this. If you look in to their policies and the core beliefs, that argument falls down (as has been demonstrated very eloquently earlier in this thread). This seems to me to be a fallacy that the Labour party are happy to propagate because it fuels the political tribalism that appear to rely on.

rb92 likes this.