1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic How Are You Celebrating Brexit Day ?

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Bitter & Malicious, Oct 30, 2014.

1. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

"British IS schoolgirl wants to return home"

One of the three teenagers who left the UK in 2015 to join ISIS is nine months pregnant, and wants to return to the UK to have her ISIS boyfriend's baby.

No.

Drop her in the sea :emoticon-0148-yes:

Ponders Revisited likes this.
  2. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

I haven't read that, although I read about his testimonial dinner. Something to cheer in cheerless times for Charlton. The fans should also have a chance to show their appreciation of Steve Avery at some point.

3. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

From what I gather President Assad and his Russian friends now control 99% of Syria again.
    Surely they would take good care of her.

4. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

I don't want her dropped in the sea.

But she shouldn't be allowed back. Lots of people make mistakes when they are young, but I'm afraid there's no going back from joining a regime like the one she chose to sign up to.

Beware of the virus likes this.
  5. ForestHillBilly

In theory I agree we should wash our hands of her. She shows no regret about her actions and it's hard to imagine how she'd integrate back into society, presumably after a jail sentence. But I expect it will run and run. Her parents will want her back, their story will be in the papers and if B*****t ever dies down we'll need something else to talk about.

6. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

I just read a little about this. A few interesting quotes included she saw a severed head in a bin during her holiday in Syria, but it didn't faze her because it was an enemy of islam. Given where she was, the group she joined would probably regard the entire UK as an enemy of Islam, and I would see it as a fair possibility she might decide to impose that sort of stuff on UK citizens in the future. I see she says she is no longer the 'silly schoolgirl' who ran away, but I didn't see anything about how wrong she was or how bad the jihadis are. All I'm seeing is how it's a bit worrying for he surviving son, so she wants to come backto assure his safety.
    Tough luck in my opinion. The reason her current situation is so dangerous is the murderous people she joined up with, and I have no sympathy about leaving her there. I see one of the girls who went with her is dead. No sympathy, and if I'm honest, one less potential suicide bomber.
    I still oppose Roystons sea scheme - mankind is already polluting the sea enough.

7. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

She wants to return to the UK so the British people (who she sees as the enemy of ISIS) can pay to bring up and educate her son, my view is that she went to aid people who wish to overthrow British society and impose their view of a Muslim state, well sorry lass but you bolted and we should lock the door behind you … rot in Syria, in my view you are no longer British. What are the odds that any son of her's will be brought up as a terrorist?

8. User deleted as requested

Her ISIS husband is a Dutch national and Holland was a safe country last time I checked - although the likes of ISIS would wish it was otherwise.

She wants to come back and ponce off the good old British State, nothing more, nothing less.

Perhaps she can use her Child Benefit to buy a suicide vest.

9. ForestHillBilly

It's beginning to look like she is legally entitled to return here. If she was radicalised before she went out she will be even more so now. The journalist who sought her out certainly got a good story, but it would have been better for everyone if he'd failed to find her.

10. ForestHillBilly

Well done the schoolkids who are trying, no doubt in vain, to tell their elders and allegedly betters that global warming is real.

11. Miketyson2007Junior

Miketyson2007Junior Well-Known Member

I'm
    I'm as snowflake lefty liberal as you can get, but she can fvck right off.

12. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

Scum like this need to be kept out of our country.

13. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

are the benefits not as good in holland

14. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

Apparently the ISIS paradise she went to live in was unable to save the lives of her first two children, who both died of illness soon after they were born.

She says she wants her third child to have a better chance to live, which she believes it will have if it is born in the UK.
    And of course her family lives here.

15. deleted.....

No offence intended Lardi …. but who gives a fvck what she wants? She made her choice a few years ago!..... and she chose the wrong side. Why doesn't the rest of her family join her in hell to help bring up this new son of filth?

16. deleted.....

No mate, we would treat her and the rat baby like royalty … she would want for nothing... I'm sure the Times have paid her handsomely for her story too.

DickPlumb likes this.
  17. deleted.....

18. User deleted as requested

The Times journalist was also defending her on Radio 4 - it seems he has been radicalised as well. Middle class twat.

lardiman and DickPlumb like this.
  19. ForestHillBilly

She has got a lawyer already. He was interviewed on telly yesterday, although I must admit I turned the sound off

20. User deleted as requested

Nobody has managed to answer the question of why she can’t resettle in Syria.

She is currently living the lifestyle that her organisations policies lead to.

Ken Shabby likes this.