1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The need for real flair and greasy fast speed.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KingPepeReina., May 13, 2011.

1. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

This is my opinion that we've got a lot of things in place already that should ensure that we will be successful.
    1.We have a strong work ethic.
    2.We have a togetherness and unity that some of clubs above us obviously don't have ie Chelsea and Man City.
    3.We're physically strong and have more about us ie substance than Arsenal who seem to have little or no backbone.
    What we don't have is flair,okay we've got players with intelligence and skill ie Maxi and Mereiles and Suarez who has taken it upon himself to be the orchestrator of all the good things we do...he pulls the strings.We need more flair and greasy fast speed to get in behind the back and act as another midfield runner.If Andy Carroll is playing with the ability to find his head and to give it into his left foot so he can blast it.And his left foot is powerful.
    I reckon if we can add this,then everything and not just anything is possible.

2. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

The system we have now, with midfield runners, works well with who we've got. But yes, we need a bit of pace, particularly down the wings so we can change it up when we need to. Especially against weaker sides who don't get at us as much.

3. kph103

kph103 Well-Known Member

Yes its been pretty obvious for some time now that we need speed and quality out wide be it left or right.Much as I hate to admit it Man U have it right with real wide men who can deliver great service to their frontmen.Valencia for example is a superb crosser and as much as I dislike Nani no one can doubt his speed,dribbling ability and goal threat and its not something they have just recently invented they have had them for years.
    I dont know who we should sign,i will leave that to better judges than me but you only have to look at suarez does in drifting wide left and right to see how dangerous attacking from wide can be.

4. BringBackfootie

BringBackfootie New Member

Greasy fast speed, we need auld Mick, Rocky's trainer working on the lads in training, chasing chickens:)

5. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

The funny thing is it all looks pacier now because of the passing.

6. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Auld Mick from the Rocky films.<laugh>Maybe we should or someone similar.