1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thur 15th Aug)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Aug 15, 2019.

1. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

perfect1.jpg
    The late night Breakfast Debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiko in car crash

Kiko Casilla has been involved in a car crash on the outskirts of Leeds. The Spaniard was driving on the A58 Leeds Road in the village of Collingham when there was a collision between two cars at about 2pm on Wednesday. The other car was being driven by a woman, with her son as a passenger. There were no serious injuries.

please log in to view this image

Tykes frustrated with Halme

Barnsley fans (both of them) have been ripping into Aapo Halme following his debut in the Cabibou Cup against Carlisle in which the Cumbrians won 3-0. What did the Tykes expect when they buy a youth player with potential?

Ayling reveals team mates reaction when Bielsa arrived

Luke Ayling revealed his team-mates’ reaction when they heard Bielsa was taking charge. The 27yo right back was speaking on Amazon's new Leeds Utd documentary Take Us Home!

“All of us were like ‘wow’.
    “We’re about to work for one of the best managers everyone speaks so highly.
    “Straightaway, no matter what he wants done it’s no problem.”

French wonderkid eyes a move to West Yorkshire

AS Minguettes wonderkid striker Alexandre Mlinde has claimed he would be keen to join Leeds United, in order to fulfil his potential under Marcelo Bielsa's coaching.

“I’m thinking about Leeds,” the teenager admits. “I really like this club and I hope they go up to the Premier League.” “Marcelo Bielsa is a coach who makes you progress a lot and I know that if I have the chance to have him as a coach I will become a real striker,” The 18yo has been scoring goals for fun for Championnat National 3 club.

patb and wakeybreakyheart like this.