1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The League Cup 2013/14

Discussion in 'Preston' started by barnetpne, Jun 17, 2013.

1. barnetpne

barnetpne Well-Known Member

So, NE have been drawn against the Tangerines. It looks as though the Tangerines are having problems assembling a team together! I have suggested that they should request ground sharing with Barnet FC who apparently have excellent facilities in their new stadium in Harrow!<party> I have always seen BlackBURN as our local rivals. There was the Finney/Matthews debate when I was young but I never saw Matthews play at D'dale. Walton had him in his back pocket and he was 'injured'. And of course 'The Doc' would have stood for no nonsense about dribbling. As for Graham Alexander being voteed the best right back, what about Willie 'Cowboy' Cunningham, PNE & Scotland when the Scots had a very good team!?

Wonder who we will be drawn against in the 2nd round?

2. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

Funny Blackburn see Burnley as their main rivals but bizarre but that's the way it goes.

Yes the Lashers arrive at Deepdale for a rather interesting clash in the Carling Cup, at this moment the Tangerines fans will be looking at the seeing how far their benefits will stretch for a ticket to see Ince's men self destruct a the Citadel of Quality football.
    Will be fun working in Lasher land, will take the p, if we win, will take three weeks leave if we lose.
    A cracking draw.

3. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Interesting game for you lot, I take it the police will want to take part too?

4. themaclad

Indeed they will, it will probably have to kick off at midnight, although it will have been kicking off long before then.

5. themaclad

It's on the tele on the Monday

6. themaclad

Off to Burnleh, bet the police are looking forward to this one as well:emoticon-0111-blush