1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Jimmy Bullard Thread

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by TigerMarv, May 27, 2011.

1. TigerMarv

TigerMarv Well-Known Member

Maybe its just me but the Bullard situation seems to get brought into every thread and its doing my head in already and can only see it getting worse until the new season starts.

So how about Jimmy having his own thread where we can all disagree on if he will be here next season, where he might go, whos fault it is that hes on such high wages and wheather we think hes a **** or not, and leave Jimmy Bullard out of all the other threads.

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  3. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

He's just a pawn in all of this. See..

please log in to view this image

4. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

Jimmy Bollard... brilliant. Though I thought I'd made it up. Disappointing.

We should totally keep Bullard. I'd rather have one brilliant player than three average to **** ones.

5. King Curtis

King Curtis Well-Known Member

Though would you want one 'brilliant' player who's on the treament table more often than the pitch? There's no point making an injury prone player our talisman and his attitude tells you he doesn't want to be here (and that is not all down to AP and NP before you say it!). The future of this football club doesn't involve Jimmy Bullard, it's best for both parties that he moves on to pastures new.

6. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

His spell at Ipswich has shown he'll be fine if he gets a good run of games going.

Though I am aware he doesn't want to be here, and I also agree it's not all down to AP and NP. Just AP.

7. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

That's simply not true, none of the management team want Jimmy anywhere near the rest of the squad.

8. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Probably because they're inept.

9. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Perhaps they act on their knowledge of everything that has gone on and their first hand experience of all those involved.

As opposed to sitting in a bedsit in Sheffield making assumptions.

10. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Bedsit? This flat is brilliant.

I just find it strange how Jimmy Bullard can get along without incident at any club but here.

11. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

He was universally slated by the Fulham fans when we signed him, both because of his injury situation and his off-field antics. He was only at Ipswich for 16 games, it's not long enough to start falling out with people, just watch how popular he is in Ipswich when they find out that the pay-cut thing is a load of bollocks and even more so if he signs for Norwich(at which point he will say that it was really the only club he was interested in playing for).

12. e18

e18 Member

What. You are calling the squad inept when the new season has not even kicked off yet. Crazy talk even for you. Tut Tut.:emoticon-0116-evilg

13. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Sour grapes from Fulham fans really though ain't it? Got a mate who supports them who said "I loved him when he was here but now he's a bit of a ****er", which is how all football fans react. The rest is just guesswork.

I know he's like your best mate or something, but AP ****ed this up big style.

14. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

to back up what OLM's said about Bullard's mentality; when he signed for us I recall him stating "Hull are a bigger club than Fulham", now as a City fan you take it with a pinch of salt but that's exactly what he's likely to say if Norwich come knocking.. you think he cares about the Tractor Boys? not a chance - he cares about his bank balance..

15. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Yeah all players do though.

We've got one actual Hull City fan in our ranks, the rest are here to earn money, I don't get this argument.

16. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

granted that's the sad truth these days but there are players like Geovanni & Kilbane who show more consideration & will be prepared to do deals..

17. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

A quote Bullard denies ever making. He says he was misquoted after saying Hull City are a big club.

18. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

I never go on other teams threads but thought i would have a look at Ipswich. Christ they want to build the team around him. By popular opinion on here we lacked a midfield to provide chances for our forwards yet we have the perfect man if managed properly within our ranks and we dont want him.

19. fozmaster

fozmaster Active Member

When you speak to Bullard no matter who you are, he listens first then tells you exactly what he thinks you want to hear.

spoke with him a couple of times when he was injured and at HCFC. He openly admits its the money that brought him here and he wont leave until he gets the same wages to go elsewhere. Money grabbing **** but hey who would do anything different if it was you.

I earn a decent wedge and work ****ing hard for it too, but if someone offered me more money to go elsewhere i would be off like a shot ala Fulham to Hull. As has been said before the Bullard saga is nothing to do with the current regime, he is an unsteadying influence to the squad, ask Nicky Barmby if you ever meet the fella. In my opinion Barmby should have just knocked the ****er out and been done with it during the spat in Hessle.

Time for some other jokers to take on this prize prat !! not only to let the lad move on but to get the mill stone that is JB off the pay roll.

UTT

20. Hutch_Tiger

Hutch_Tiger Well-Known Member

The Bullard thing has dragged on too long and gone stale now, time for pastures new for Jimmy as much as it does make sense to keep probably our best player, 45k a week aint sustainable in the championship either, QPR will most probably battle it out with Norwich to sign him and probably the winners of the play off final, We NEED him off our wage bill so that we can start our summer recruitment.