1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Grass Is Always Greener, Fug Masky If That Isn’t True!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Shrewsbury Town sack Sam Rickettes after two years in charge, he just couldn’t develope a successful team in the time allotted to him. Nothing new there, but he left little Wrexham in the lurch after turning their fortunes around and they have indeed struggled since! Wrexham now in the control of Hollywood stars, who are going to make them a global force in football, hope they do! What’s your fugging point Masky you ask? Well my point is when I joined this forum it was in disarray, a shambles and at times I saw tumbleweed rolling about....sure did! At the time Masky was tempted to accept lucrative offers to join other forums, and turn their fortunes about, but did he.....did he ****? Masky was wise enough to know that the grass always appears greener....but is not necessarily so pals! Masky and his ass OS have sorted you out and we can move forward! Now you all pull your pants up, and clean up your acts....Clingon (no offence), BFB and you Aberdude in particular! Masky is watching along with his bollocks! :emoticon-0103-cool: Car for sale!