1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Future of the Forum

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Forza Bianchi, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

All threads about WUM's and moderation have been closed. The outcome from the moderation poll suggested 2 users who could be a second moderator. I think for now, lets try and work together and try and make this forum a better place for everyone. If things are just as bad in the next few days, then I will tell Mick that another moderator (from the highest 2 in the poll) is required. Even if things improve, it might be better to get another moderator anyway, but we'll see how things go.

Think of this as a new start - let's all start making sensible threads that are relevant to Formula One, rather than about who is best or other irrelevant discussions. If you disagree with somebody's opinion, criticize the opinion, rather than the user who stated it. Have a proper debate.

To be honest, the wumming on here is probably worse than on 606 - this needs to change. I don't mind a bit of banter, but don't make articles just to offend others. I know that's a bit hypocritical coming from me, but this is a new forum, and from now on we must forgive and forget - otherwise this forum will never be a success. We may have different views but we are all united in our love for this great sport.

Once this thread is published, I will immediately close it, because we need to start commenting on more on proper articles, rather than ones like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.