1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Europa League

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Thudd, May 15, 2011.

1. Thudd

Thudd Guest

Afternoon fellow (word removed)'s

The Europa league is a hot topic at the moment, alot of my friends have mixed views about this, personally for me, I don't want to be in it next year, I'm not saying we are to good for it, I just think it would be a distraction we do not need.

I know it is Europe all the same, but I think next year we can push for a domestic trophy and try and push for 4th, Harry needs to bring in the talent to make this happen.

We have the basis for a great squad, now is the time for THFC to stump up the cash so we can bring in the types of players that can take us to the next level.

Foxy

Saying NO to Stratford and NO to the Europa!

<diva> (for JPB)

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Europa is a bit of a poisoned chalice imo. There's around 21 games to win to scoop the prize <yikes> that's another half a season on top of the Prem, FA cup and Carling Cup and I think it looks like a squad depleter.

That said you could always use it to blood some youngsters and reserve players, it would be a great experience for them.

3. Tottenhams_Penalty_Coach

I'm all for qualifying and simply playing youth players and squad players. I'm pretty sure we can get through a few rounds that way tbh and our first team squad won't suffer in their CL qualifying attempts.